Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sweetie - Aussie Filo - tiny, young, delightful

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunta66 View Post
    Can someone tell me which Ginza is Sweetie working at ?
    Elizabeth street

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks much appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know why she has been off roster all week?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterthe View Post
    Anyone know why she has been off roster all week?
    Possibly on the rags or she may have returned to where she came from.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone seen Sweety lately noticed she has not been in the roster for a while has she left town ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone seen Sweety lately noticed she has not been in the roster for a while has she left town ?
    I was wondering about this too… anyone see her last week?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought I saw her name in the roster earlier this week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well, looks like she's on the roster tomorrow for all of you who were hanging out for her!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Anyone here remember Filipino lass Cherry who was super popular at DOS in 2015? Heard she moved to Brisbane… I wonder if this could be her…
    Having seen both they are not the same.
    Both are great however of we're talking looks Cherry is miles ahead of Sweetie! Cherry had an awesome body andnwas petite but round in the right places whereas Sweetie is just small and skinny.

Back in those days it was Renee and Cherry...... Oh the memories!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Had some great sessions with Cherry! She had a big tatoo on her back, does Sweetie?
    2 different girls. Sweetie does not!

Booked a session with sweety today. Better catch her b4 she leaves for a 2 week holiday this Friday.

Overall, nothing to write home. I love skinny and petite girls that can speak good English. Just farked her then nutted in her sweet mouth.

Her fluency in English is so sexy. Like farking a young version of my wife. Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asusax3000 View Post
    Sweety seems to come back to roster these days. Does she have a tanned skin? I prefer far skin but as long as her skin is too tanned, I might give her a try. Can anyone share?
    A bit on the tan side. Not very light compared to other Filo girls. But the issue (and someone has pointed out in a separate thread here) her skin is not really smooth. Some parts a bit “flaky”. I’m not saying she doesnt look good tho. She’s a good WL no doubt about that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    A bit on the tan side. Not very light compared to other Filo girls. But the issue (and someone has pointed out in a separate thread here) her skin is not really smooth. Some parts a bit “flaky”. I’m not saying she doesnt look good tho. She’s a good WL no doubt about that.
    No doubt thats a good thing to keep in mind.

In my experience, flaky skin or even not smooth skin, can sometimes feel weird during the moment and pulls you out of the amazing session.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sweetie

Saw Sweetie a couple of weeks back. Great girl but man she likes to work herself hard.
    No 2 prods to get into that pussy now. Reckon she would be a beauty for a gang bang with some other brothers

Shop Owner
    Hi! Starting today 25 June Sweetie is moving to our new shop Ginza World Lounge. 1pm start, please call 0450090888 or wechat id: ginzaworld if you wanna see her
    Welcome to Ginza World Lounge
    Ginza group's newest say hello shop.
    278 Cleveland St, Surry Hills. Open everyday 11am-3am
    Shop phone: 0450090888 (bookings, enquiries)
    Wechat id: Ginzaworld (bookings, enquiries, roster)
    Roster and photos: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...(No-Reply-Plz)

We need feedbacks to improve! Also complaints, critiques, compliments,
    Feedback line: Jesse 0405552647 or wechat ID: westwindfirefly

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bloody hell i'm starting to get super hyped! I'll save her for a special occasion.

Perhaps when i'm fitter, thinking of hitting the gym again during this cold weather.

Thanks for the observation on her long works hours i might try and get her first or second booking of the day then, she might be super tired later in the day.

A couple of questions:

1. Does it seem like she grew up in the Philippines and simply has a convincing accent? Or that she's a Filipino girl who grew up or was borne here but has a slight accent from parents/family? (was getting that vibe from comments)

2. Does she have a Clara Trinity kind of look? (attaching below) Judging from the pictures posted and description i was imagining Clara's look.

Clara-Trinity_02.jpg
    Clara-Trinity_03.jpg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Honestly - she is not that good .. just skinny and nothing special at all . Her service is average and she avoids dfk.. not sure what the bros are thinking here. She is 3/10 for her service and looks .. accent is Aussie but a rough package all round

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sweetie

Well I think I am more Filo than Sweetie and I was born in Lebanon.
    Go and try her and report back. I suspect early in the shift might be the best option as you say.
    She doesn't look dissimilar to the girl you posted. And sure she has small soft tits but lovely responsive nipples that rise up with a but if love!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by djmike View Post
    Honestly - she is not that good .. just skinny and nothing special at all . Her service is average and she avoids dfk.. not sure what the bros are thinking here. She is 3/10 for her service and looks .. accent is Aussie but a rough package all round
    That’s a shame, some positive reviews, so maybe she was just having a tough day

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sweeties appears gone

Appears Sweetie has disappeared off the Ginza roster. Suspect she was not happy about the move to Ginza World and the influx of new girls into the organisation? I am sure she will turn up somewhere as she loves the $$$$ this noble work generates.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast