Massage + extras

Size/shape :
    Plus sized girl with nice E cups.

Nationality or Ethnicity :
    Chinese

Value for money/recommend? :
    No

My experience/comments :
    So I decided to take one for the team and take a punt on Ada… there is a discussion in the general forum about the photos on the wechat suspected of being photoshopped - no surprise there! IMHO Ada looks more like Helen’s photo than her own. They are likely the same ML, just using two different names.

Ada/Helen is a big plus size girl who is a little shy. Whenever I tried to engage in general conversation she would only respond with one word. Part 1 was ok (even without conversation) but Part 2 was a little disappointing to be honest.

While I don’t mind having sessions with a bigger girl at times, I wouldn’t be going back for another session with Ada / Helen.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Thanks brother poohbear.
    We love to listen honest feedback.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most def Helen and Ada are different girls. Helen is a bit shorter with enormous boobs. Ada is taller and plumper with even bigger boobs. Probably both have the biggest I've seen and felt. Ada has more sensitive nipples so go easy when you suckle them

Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    Most def Helen and Ada are different girls. Helen is a bit shorter with enormous boobs. Ada is taller and plumper with even bigger boobs. Probably both have the biggest I've seen and felt. Ada has more sensitive nipples so go easy when you suckle them
    All natural big boobs ? And two of them !

May be I need to check them out myself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    All natural big boobs ? And two of them !

May be I need to check them out myself.
    Yep. Two each. That makes four in total.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, I'm curious about this place now. Are they at least nice boobs? Or are they big saggy pancakes?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Well, I'm curious about this place now. Are they at least nice boobs? Or are they big saggy pancakes?
    It's sometimes hard to pick the age of Asian women, but these two in their 30s. Of course having a 4 to 5 kilo of breasts for at least half your life is going to create a little sag.. However these women have kept them in fine shape: from the side they take an enormous tear drop profile. Very picturesque. They must invest in good bras to keep them in shape.

Of course I like the angle when you are on your back and they bring them in to smother you...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did they ask for vaxx cert bruz?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    It's sometimes hard to pick the age of Asian women, but these two in their 30s. Of course having a 4 to 5 kilo of breasts for at least half your life is going to create a little sag.. However these women have kept them in fine shape: from the side they take an enormous tear drop profile. Very picturesque. They must invest in good bras to keep them in shape.

Of course I like the angle when you are on your back and they bring them in to smother you...
    Haha, poetry right there Jamit! I gotta check these two out. Do you have a preference between the two girls?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    I met Helen once in Artarmon. She has the biggest boobs I've seen. More like low-hanging papayas.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I met Helen once in Artarmon. She has the biggest boobs I've seen. More like low-hanging papayas.
    Yepp, gave her a go (AR here) and I don't think she lives up to the hype. Bigger isn't always better, and in her case, it was just two big heavy sacks on her chest.

It was an experience, I'll give her that. But if you want good boobs, not just big boobs, I'd advise looking for a younger, perkier punt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I reckon Helen was pretty good actually and not just huge tits, she also had a pretty face and shapely legs too!

She was also pretty accomodating with DATY and seemed to enjoy that as well as pussy sliding and titfucking but she demanded pretty good tips.

The main problem with her was for some reason she refused to fuck in any of the shops she worked in and was always alluding to wanting a hotel booking for that. Was a real goer and probably would have been pretty good in the sack but a bit too pricey outside the shop.

Anyway, it’s all academic now as I believe she’s returned to China for good according to Summer at SV, unless someone has better information?

Tell em Jack sent ya!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone had any experience with Lily at this shop and sometimes Artarmon 84A as she seems to be carrying on the tradition of huge tits but not sure how far she goes. Part 3?