Thread: Discarded clothing

Senior Member(無間使者)

Discarded clothing

What do you do with your clothes once you disrobe?

I personally fold them neatly and place them on a chair, but I’ve had comments from WLs that this is uncharacteristic of what most people do.

I’m curious to know what is the norm among members?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I just take my clothes off and throw them on a chair inside out and crumpled up.
    But some of the girls and especially the Japanese girls won’t accept that.
    They insist on picking them up and folding them nicely and placing them on the chair, even turning the socks the right way around and putting them in the shoes.
    Some girls, especially the Japanese girls experienced in Japan also insist on undressing you themselves, taking off your shoes and socks etc, but I insist on undressing myself. I like messing with their heads

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I just take my clothes off and throw them on a chair inside out and crumpled up.
    But some of the girls and especially the Japanese girls won’t accept that.
    They insist on picking them up and folding them nicely and placing them on the chair, even turning the socks the right way around and putting them in the shoes.
    Some girls, especially the Japanese girls experienced in Japan also insist on undressing you themselves, taking off your shoes and socks etc, but I insist on undressing myself. I like messing with their heads
    I haven't had much experience with Japanese, but the folding, depending upon the time consumed could be wasteful.

But to have then undress you sounds interesting, especially if its 2 way. But again, only in a longer session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wok View Post
    What do you do with your clothes once you disrobe?

I personally fold them neatly and place them on a chair, but I’ve had comments from WLs that this is uncharacteristic of what most people do.

I’m curious to know what is the norm among members?
    I'm with you I fold them up, annoying with there's nothing to put them on

Haha try Leena at N5.

I dropped everything everywhere she attacked me. Phone included, good thing there's carpet.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I personally don’t like to be undressed before the ML comes in even though they always tell you to and lie down on the table. The only thing I have off is usually my shoes while scrolling on my phone...

Love to undress as the ML is in the room as it kinda of sets the scene. It either goes two ways - she just watches (if so I quickly strip and lie down) or she helps me unbutton, unzip and already starts touching me. If the latter occurs I already know it’s gonna be a good one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m one to wait for the ML to come in and see if she offers to help undress me. I will fold my clothes neatly and place it either on the chair or in a basket provided. I find most MLs give you bonus points (ie. bigger list of items on the extras menu) if you fold your clothes neatly. 😎

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Same, I dont like to undress before the girls come in. Never fold up my clothes though if that does give some bonus points (i.e. more extras on the menu) I should start doing so