Thread: Lucy - You’ve got that rushing feeling…

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lucy - You’ve got that rushing feeling…

Decided to take my first punt since lockdown and read all the reviews of Lucy.

Rang the shop a couple of minutes before I entered to check that Lucy was available, and got confirmation to come straight in.

Took a shower and then somebody, who was not Lucy, came into the room and started getting undressed. I asked if she was Lucy and she said yes, of course! This girl just didn’t match up to the photos so probed a couple more times and eventually got the confession that she was Amy and that she gives a very good service. I asked for
    Lucy but it all got very awkward quickly and I didn’t get the best response (who likes to be rejected?), but eventually the mamasan came in and I was ushered to another room.

Started off with admiring Lucy’s very big natural heavy breasts. Wow. She had a quick shower and got onto the bed with me. Started with a nice BBBJ and then a little bit of Spanish in total for about 3 minutes.

Then she got a condom and lay down asking me to phuck her. So naturally I obliged. Within a couple of minutes, she was urging me to cum! I was like, what! It’s been less than 10 mins, but decided I wasn’t going to give in and kept pounding. Then started to get a finger around the sphincter! Never actually experienced that, it she was really pulling me into her to cum quickly.

I asked for some doggy and she said she didn’t want to as she was tired. This is 1:30pm and I’m sure she has late nights, but it’s not like I’m going at it at midnight!! Anyway, allows me to have some doggy as I wanted to see those breasts swinging in the mirror. I was gentle.

She then lay back down and asked me to cum. I’m only 15 mins into the session, and by this stage I’m thinking this really is not aligned to the reviews I’ve read about the place and her service.

So I decided to go to town doing Spanish and she finished me with a HJ between those melons.

17 minutes from entering the room and we’re done!

Not happy and don’t think I’ll be back. Should have paid for 20 minutes!

Anyway, that’s just my experience. Not to say that there haven’t been good experiences by other people, but since I’m sitting here eating an El Jannah chicken roll, I thought I’d share the experience.

Keep safe and happy punting!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    El Nino,
    Awful what happened with Amy.
    That's a mood killer!

You might be better off going to Sakura and seeing a girl like Mango.
    She is tighter, younger and has more energy. You will get your money's worth cause competition in the city is higher.

But cheap shops out west are great value if you play the game.
    Maybe this will help (a bit of unsolicited advice):
    1. Get to know the girl. Use humour and talk about other girls at the shop. They love gossip.
    2. Book an hour.
    3. Tip at least $20 for gooood service.
    4. Come back and see if she treats ya better.

Every booblover on this forum wants to slobber ober Lucy's juggs lol
    How is she looking?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Disappointed- Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by El_nino View Post
    Decided to take my first punt since lockdown and read all the reviews of Lucy.

Rang the shop a couple of minutes before I entered to check that Lucy was available, and got confirmation to come straight in.

Took a shower and then somebody, who was not Lucy, came into the room and started getting undressed. I asked if she was Lucy and she said yes, of course! This girl just didn’t match up to the photos so probed a couple more times and eventually got the confession that she was Amy and that she gives a very good service. I asked for
    Lucy but it all got very awkward quickly and I didn’t get the best response (who likes to be rejected?), but eventually the mamasan came in and I was ushered to another room.

Started off with admiring Lucy’s very big natural heavy breasts. Wow. She had a quick shower and got onto the bed with me. Started with a nice BBBJ and then a little bit of Spanish in total for about 3 minutes.

Then she got a condom and lay down asking me to phuck her. So naturally I obliged. Within a couple of minutes, she was urging me to cum! I was like, what! It’s been less than 10 mins, but decided I wasn’t going to give in and kept pounding. Then started to get a finger around the sphincter! Never actually experienced that, it she was really pulling me into her to cum quickly.

I asked for some doggy and she said she didn’t want to as she was tired. This is 1:30pm and I’m sure she has late nights, but it’s not like I’m going at it at midnight!! Anyway, allows me to have some doggy as I wanted to see those breasts swinging in the mirror. I was gentle.

She then lay back down and asked me to cum. I’m only 15 mins into the session, and by this stage I’m thinking this really is not aligned to the reviews I’ve read about the place and her service.

So I decided to go to town doing Spanish and she finished me with a HJ between those melons.

17 minutes from entering the room and we’re done!

Not happy and don’t think I’ll be back. Should have paid for 20 minutes!

Anyway, that’s just my experience. Not to say that there haven’t been good experiences by other people, but since I’m sitting here eating an El Jannah chicken roll, I thought I’d share the experience.

Keep safe and happy punting!
    Lucy has clearly aged and tired