Thread: RubNTug...Best Service Combination

Banned

RubNTug...Best Service Combination

Romeos Masstige8 Midas all had the best service combination and Price
    Shower..Massage...CBJ ending ...shower....$185
    All these places were clean...each room was spacious and had a shower
    They ticked all the boxes
    Sadly they've declined or closed
    No one has stepped in to fill the gap....Or have I missed something..?
    Had some great times at Romeos

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    You can visit 227 Broadway and pick an open minded ML, tipped her extra $30 , stayed for an hour and you can also get the shower, massage, CBJ ending, shower, total cost $155.00 ticking all your boxes too ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think what you are looking for is a shop thats between a rnt and brothel. But most punters wouldnt pay that extra price because the thinking is “I could go to brothel for that price”

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    I think what you are looking for is a shop thats between a rnt and brothel. But most punters wouldnt pay that extra price because the thinking is “I could go to brothel for that price”
    No.. what I’m looking for is a competent erotic massage with a CBJ… very few if any WLs can provide a very good massage
    Bodyrotic in Camperdown for example is way overpriced for the service provided

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    I too miss Romeo’s for the exact reasons you’ve highlighted. I knew the service I would get and my expectations were met every time. It is still my most visited shop.

Juliet’s in Burwood runs (or ran) the same model given the same owners but I never felt I had as good a punt as Romeo’s ever was.

I’m yet to find a service that ticks all my boxes to replace the old Romeo’s. Maybe they’ll reopen something there again. But I doubt it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ah the good old days of Babylon and Juliet, had many a good time in both, sadly long ago now. Haven't been back to Babylon for well over 5 years and Juliets maybe the same. Great punts turned into good punts became average punts became meh. When I first started visiting Babylon may be 15 years ago it was brilliant. Last time I was there I thought I could have saved myself $90 and had a similar experience at an average local shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There is a real need for a in-between option.
    I was disappointed with my 1st RNT after lockdown. Thought I needed more so went to a brothel. The 1 hour for $150 promised the "concubine experience with massage and more". Unfortunately it was sex in all positions, pretty mechanical, no massage and I still left feeling disappointed. I'm afraid the Covid break may have ruined me and I need to step away for a while.
    Was just after a good looking girl, naked the whole time, that showed some affection and relief at the end. Can't seem to g'tee that anywhere as it's so hit and miss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree 100 percent. Romeos was the best place in my opinion (going back a few years). Midas was decent too.

Based on the reviews, I gather things have gone downhill, big time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After a few failed attempts (no girls available) I finally got in to Juliet’s today to see how it was these days. It was the worst punt I’ve ever had. Ever. I get the quantity of girls would be down right now but it was shocking.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Gee, Makes me wonder... I have never been to "Kings Court" I presume they are still going ?

I think back to the late 1970's and Liverpool St., Darlinghurst, where an rnt had a 10 person hot spa out the back, and you could go just for it, and not go upstairs.... I wonder how they would go in todays market..

A bit like a Japanese Bathhouse....