Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ml shop FS service vs wl shop FS

Senior Member(無間使者)

ml shop FS service vs wl shop FS

Lately I’ve been getting FS from massage shops rather than FS shop.
    I like to have good massage then transition to sex. NHJ doesn’t do it for me, difficult getting over the line.
    Also I find FS girls quality has declined while cost has increased; although FS at massage shop costs more, massage fee plus extras cost, I don’t mind, there’s also the fun of negotiating, although I find most ml will provide the extras.
    Ml tell me it empowers them to decide if they want to offer FS as opposed to no choice in wl shop, so I find service generally better.
    Thoughts?

Banned
    I haven't met a ML who doesn't do FS in the massage shops I've been to in the past several months.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I haven't met a ML who doesn't do FS in the massage shops I've been to in the past several months.
    You haven’t been to enough shops then
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Banned
    I really don't think Sibon has been to any, all in his tiny mind...........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I try to chase fs from mls as well.
    It feels good being chosen by some of them for fs.
    Knowing they dont easily offer fs.

Ive seen girls who keep opening up more and more after each session.

And from my limited brothel experience and mostly massage experience, theres more younger mls.

These younger ones seem to enjoy getting pleased and their body played with, and turns out to be good gfe, which is what i like.

Some open up more extras, like fiv, bj, use of toys on them, etc.
    Basically theyre more open minded in the sense that theyre not as jaded in the industry that they would just be distant during the session.
    And you feel it when the girl just flat out says no beyond nhj and doesnt even let you touch outside.

And i dont know if its just me, but since mls dont offer it to all their customers, it feels tighter down there.

That being said, ive only met a few mls who let me just play with them, or get the extras for a huge chunk of the session.
    And usually you really only pop once.

For wls though, at least on n5m and 42g, you get what youre paying for, usually.
    At least 2 pops, wl even initiates the 2nd one.
    You get cim if you want.
    Not sure about fiv as jay didnt let me .
    Saw a review saying fia was fine with her though.

But there are also dud wls, where you dont feel as good about the experience.

Ive had a talk with one wl and she said, she didnt like the whole brothel thing as she has to literally fuck all her customers.
    She would love to be able to choose who can do what with her body.

I told her she can at least refuse the initial wave of customer based on race/ethnicity but after that, she can see a customer once and tell the shop that she doesnt want to see the guy after.

But i told her, that would be very taxing for everyone.

So yeah, theres the certainty of getting what you are paying for in brothels. For massage shops, its the thrill of everything, not knowing what extras would be available, the tease, and imo just the overall idea of younger ladies.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree. With WLs, it's just a bit too matter-of-fact. Pay up, then they strip off, maybe have a shower with you, and on to business. I've had some that literally haven't spoken in the entire session. It feels a little dehumanizing sometimes (well... it is the sex trade, so I understand it is dehumanizing to an extent). Kinda like just hiring a body for a session without even a person in it.

With MLs, there's a bit more back and forth, rapport building. With some of the MLs, there's a bit of a challenge to it. FS is never guaranteed, and sometimes it's almost not even an option. It does feel a bit better when you have to work for it a little bit, rather than just 'here's the pineapple, spread your legs'. I find MLs are more talkative and fun than most WLs too. A lot of WLs, especially now, are pretty dark and depressed seeming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree. With WLs, it's just a bit too matter-of-fact. Pay up, then they strip off, maybe have a shower with you, and on to business. I've had some that literally haven't spoken in the entire session. It feels a little dehumanizing sometimes (well... it is the sex trade, so I understand it is dehumanizing to an extent). Kinda like just hiring a body for a session without even a person in it.

With MLs, there's a bit more back and forth, rapport building. With some of the MLs, there's a bit of a challenge to it. FS is never guaranteed, and sometimes it's almost not even an option. It does feel a bit better when you have to work for it a little bit, rather than just 'here's the pineapple, spread your legs'. I find MLs are more talkative and fun than most WLs too. A lot of WLs, especially now, are pretty dark and depressed seeming.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EYA06072021 View Post
    You haven’t been to enough shops then
    I only need to visit 2 or 3 shops for my needs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post

Many WLs have become too mechanical and just want to get it over and done with as soon as possible. At least with MLs if they can communicate in English then you can enjoy some interaction with them during the massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love extras, and don't mind pay for it, however you will need investment to know which ML will give you (good) extra. I used to like having pursue ML for this, but lately prefer FS shop, it's certain and u get what u paid for, the enjoyment start from the first minute. Also the FS at massage shops come at 2nd half, and it's limit you the time (of course unless you are the regular)...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seafood View Post
    Lately I’ve been getting FS from massage shops rather than FS shop.
    I like to have good massage then transition to sex. NHJ doesn’t do it for me, difficult getting over the line.
    Also I find FS girls quality has declined while cost has increased; although FS at massage shop costs more, massage fee plus extras cost, I don’t mind, there’s also the fun of negotiating, although I find most ml will provide the extras.
    Ml tell me it empowers them to decide if they want to offer FS as opposed to no choice in wl shop, so I find service generally better.
    Thoughts?
    Interesting thought process, i mean i totally get it. FS has been kinda mediocre lately, hopefully that will change as the borders open up a little more. I generally stay away from a massage before i punt because i'd fall asleep on the table lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many WLs have become too mechanical and just want to get it over and done with as soon as possible. At least with MLs if they can communicate in English then you can enjoy some interaction with them during the massage.
    Have 15 minutes chatting with the WL and you'll find the other 15 minutes totally worthwhile.

I only chat with them in Mandarin and they soften up somewhat and melt into a shy girlfriend demeanor as I enter them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Have 15 minutes chatting with the WL and you'll find the other 15 minutes totally worthwhile.

I chat with them in Mandarin and they soften up somewhat and melt into a shy girlfriend demeanor as I enter them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    I try to chase fs from mls as well.
    It feels good being chosen by some of them for fs.
    Knowing they dont easily offer fs.

Ive seen girls who keep opening up more and more after each session.

And from my limited brothel experience and mostly massage experience, theres more younger mls.

These younger ones seem to enjoy getting pleased and their body played with, and turns out to be good gfe, which is what i like.

Some open up more extras, like fiv, bj, use of toys on them, etc.
    Basically theyre more open minded in the sense that theyre not as jaded in the industry that they would just be distant during the session.
    And you feel it when the girl just flat out says no beyond nhj and doesnt even let you touch outside.

And i dont know if its just me, but since mls dont offer it to all their customers, it feels tighter down there.

That being said, ive only met a few mls who let me just play with them, or get the extras for a huge chunk of the session.
    And usually you really only pop once.

For wls though, at least on n5m and 42g, you get what youre paying for, usually.
    At least 2 pops, wl even initiates the 2nd one.
    You get cim if you want.
    Not sure about fiv as jay didnt let me .
    Saw a review saying fia was fine with her though.

But there are also dud wls, where you dont feel as good about the experience.

Ive had a talk with one wl and she said, she didnt like the whole brothel thing as she has to literally fuck all her customers.
    She would love to be able to choose who can do what with her body.

I told her she can at least refuse the initial wave of customer based on race/ethnicity but after that, she can see a customer once and tell the shop that she doesnt want to see the guy after.

But i told her, that would be very taxing for everyone.

So yeah, theres the certainty of getting what you are paying for in brothels. For massage shops, its the thrill of everything, not knowing what extras would be available, the tease, and imo just the overall idea of younger ladies.

Yeah, ml tend to be younger and less jaded, also if offer extras more on the menu, don’t mind fiv as wl do, even finger in ass

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    Agree ml tend to be younger and if offer extra allow more and are less jaded. Wl mostly don’t allow fiv, most ml I’ve seen don’t mind even finger in ass while sex

Quote Originally Posted by Seafood View Post
    Agree ml tend to be younger and if offer extra allow more and are less jaded. Wl mostly don’t allow fiv, most ml I’ve seen don’t mind even finger in ass while sex
    Depends on how you behave. If you respect and treat them right, you might get plenty extra not from the list

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    That's the magic of punting.
    The simplicity of it.
    Just walk in with a fistful of cash and fuck young pretty girls who in the real world wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
    No need to send endless texts and have coffees, and drinks, and meals, and presents, and making endless banal small talk, and listening to all their problems, and giving them shit advice.
    Nah, none of that shit!
    Just walk in and fuck them.
    And after you have fucked them walk away hassle free. No texts, no consequences, no dramas, no nothing.
    Just move on to the next girl.
    And if you really like her, just come back next week. pay and fuck her again.
    Fucking beautiful!
    Now you go and tell that to sugar daddies who wine and dine the girls, sweet talk them, book a hotel room and pay them $600 to get inside their pants.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    That's the magic of punting.
    The simplicity of it.
    Just walk in with a fistful of cash and fuck young pretty girls who in the real world wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
    No need to send endless texts and have coffees, and drinks, and meals, and presents, and making endless banal small talk, and listening to all their problems, and giving them shit advice.
    Nah, none of that shit!
    Just walk in and fuck them.
    And after you have fucked them walk away hassle free. No texts, no consequences, no dramas, no nothing.
    Just move on to the next girl.
    And if you really like her, just come back next week. pay and fuck her again.
    Fucking beautiful!
    Now you go and tell that to sugar daddies who wine and dine the girls, sweet talk them, book a hotel room and pay them $600 to get inside their pants.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Great thread, OP! This topic has hardly been explored, especially comparing between sex with WL vs sex with ML.
    I’ll give my facts:
    - Roughly 70% of my punts at RNTs turn into FS. More often than not, but defo not all the time!
    - I’ve had more BBFS at RNTs than at FS shops. In terms of number of girls, the difference is even larger!
    - The likelihood of having a connection with the girl and having better chemistry during the sex is definitely skewed toward RNTs. As others have said, FS shop experience is too much “wham bam thank you ma’am “ to get much chemistry going. Having said that, I have clicked with a few and they were also memorable!
    - The moment when the girl in the RNT seals the deal with you for sex is actually quite awkward, memorable, and sexy at the same time! It’s a unique experience that you can never get at an FS shop I reckon!

There is however a huge downside to FS at an RNT. No bed! I really hate fucking on that stupid narrow massage table. It’s also bad for your knees if you go doggy styles because of the lack of proper cushioning!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    According to the SD sifu here, all that only cost them 300 bucks all up. Either he can’t count or that story came from the 80’s!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    There is however a huge downside to FS at an RNT. No bed! I really hate fucking on that stupid narrow massage table. It’s also bad for your knees if you go doggy styles because of the lack of proper cushioning!
    Yo goldman, you need to check diva body tone. They have bed lol, and some are mls some are wls.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast