Thread: Short time hotels/rooms Sydney?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Short time hotels/rooms Sydney?

Do short time hotels exist in Sydney? Or a place that rents rooms for the hour? if yes, can anyone please post some links or names of establishments?

thank you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try dayuse.com

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    Try dayuse.com

I had a look, I’m not sure if the time slots are that great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    Try dayuse.com

perfect, found some good ones

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wok View Post
    I had a look, I’m not sure if the time slots are that great.
    What were you expecting? 4-6 hours for $100-120 is reasonable.

Hotel Tonight can often get get you all night for similar prices.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    What were you expecting? 4-6 hours for $100-120 is reasonable.

Hotel Tonight can often get get you all night for similar prices.
    Sorry, I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I was referring to the time slots offered not seeming ideal for entertaining, not the overall cost.
    Although while writing this I looked again and it seems there are better time slots, I just didn’t look hard enough.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wok View Post
    Sorry, I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I was referring to the time slots offered not seeming ideal for entertaining, not the overall cost.
    Although while writing this I looked again and it seems there are better time slots, I just didn’t look hard enough.
    I hear you're never hard enough

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There was a 24 hour "by the hour" place in Pitt St a few years ago, but it was asking around $100 for 2 hours. It was pretty grotty in the rooms, not the sort of place to impress a first date (I took a girl there, she freaked out and left before we'd even started).

Day Use is simply an attempt to utilise empty rooms during the day between check out and check in times, so those times are obviously limited. However it is a good indication that the rooms offered don't have bookings for that night, so you might be able to negotiate a good deal for later times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    there are some for $80-$90 which I'm cool with.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure why OP have trouble finding if money not issue and need very specific timeslot. Dayuse about 100 from 9am to 5pm, or use normal night rate 120 from 2pm to 10am. Unfortunately there is no prarata rates for the hour for the cheap Charlie's, possible not enough demand out there. Otherwise want free place, fuck in a car or public toilet will also do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Not sure why OP have trouble finding if money not issue and need very specific timeslot. Dayuse about 100 from 9am to 5pm, or use normal night rate 120 from 2pm to 10am. Unfortunately there is no prarata rates for the hour for the cheap Charlie's, possible not enough demand out there. Otherwise want free place, fuck in a car or public toilet will also do.
    yep, Paul Gallen is a public toilet fucker…

Booked green square hotel last week, $100 between 11-5pm.
    Was perfect, hooked up with a WL who’s doing private.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Back when the Hourly Hotel in Pitt St was operating, they wanted 90-100 for a 2 hour session, and it was a pretty grotty place. Dayuse gives you more time and much better surroundings for similar money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    +1 for dayuse.com

Quote Originally Posted by TechPunter View Post
    +1 for dayuse.com
    Yep, I used dayuse.com.
    When I called ahead an hour before checkin, they had my reservation but it was a normal night room. Told them I wanted to check in at 12, which they said no problem. So just make sure you call ahead and confirm with the hotel after booking.
    $120 (got a bottle of wine from minibar) for a day use room is a bargain. Spend 2.5 hour with the WL, well worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Back when the Hourly Hotel in Pitt St was operating, they wanted 90-100 for a 2 hour session, and it was a pretty grotty place. Dayuse gives you more time and much better surroundings for similar money.
    Ive used this place about 8 years ago, wasnt too dingy back then, though it was relatively new at the time.

Is it still there?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do outcalls not go to houses? Or is this because people don't want them at their house?

Just checked n Dayuse is almost same price as normal hotel booking? Dayuseless yawns

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Plenty of hotels on there around the $100-120 mark, most are 30-60% off the (claimed) overnight rate.

It costs as much to clean up a room after day use as it does for an overnight, esp if you mess up the sheets and bathroom.

The old Hourly hotel in Pitt St wanted around $100 just for 2 hours.

$120 for a day use room, say 9 to 5pm is pretty cheap in my eyes. Done it twice now, and the WL love it, they open up so much more than at the shop.
    I need to book again soon, anyone can recommend a hotel just outside of cbd (easier parking) and maybe with a bathtub?
    One thing I do want, is no need to have key access to go up the lift.