Thread: Feeling a bit nervous getting back into punting

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Feeling a bit nervous getting back into punting

Is anyone else feeling a bit nervous getting back into punting. I mean before lockdown I punted heaps and wrote a few ARs but this recent lockdown has mellowed me out.

Now I'm thinking of heading back in but just has this feeling of nerves. Kinda like my first punt ever way back.

I'm sure it'll go away once I get back into it but is anyone else feeling like this after not punting for a while.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m not nervous and ready to jump straight back in but because my mother who has cancer is living with me I don’t want the risk of getting COVID and passing it into her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmsup_jai View Post
    I’m not nervous and ready to jump straight back in but because my mother who has cancer is living with me I don’t want the risk of getting COVID and passing it into her.
    Good on you for being responsible. Yea probably not a good idea since I'm assuming she's doing chemo and that puts the body in a immunocompromised position.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harmsup_jai View Post
    So sorry to hear about your mum, they are precious, I would give it a wide birth.....

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Is anyone else feeling a bit nervous getting back into punting. I mean before lockdown I punted heaps and wrote a few ARs but this recent lockdown has mellowed me out.

Now I'm thinking of heading back in but just has this feeling of nerves. Kinda like my first punt ever way back.

I'm sure it'll go away once I get back into it but is anyone else feeling like this after not punting for a while.
    Bro you'll be fine after your next plunge. Just go somewhere proven and pick a well reviewed girl.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)

I wasn’t really nervous, and the one shop I’ve visited appeared to be taking Covid seriously which definitely helped with my confidence visiting there.

Senior Member(無間使者)

It's not surprising: this lockdown had really a big impact on the mental health of lot of people. We might feel a bit lost, depressed etc...after all that (and it's not over yet!).
    But I believe punting again will cheer you up! Unfortunately I haven't got the chance to see a girl again since lockdown! I hope I can soon!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    It's not surprising: this lockdown had really a big impact on the mental health of lot of people. We might feel a bit lost, depressed etc...after all that (and it's not over yet!).
    But I believe punting again will cheer you up! Unfortunately I haven't got the chance to see a girl again since lockdown! I hope I can soon!
    I was feeling pretty down during this lockdown. A punt last week did genuinely perk me up with a lingering afterglow. Probably cheaper than antidepressants. The lucky choice helped though. A girl with massive natural tits willing to partake in some light french kissing. My cock was hard as a rock while she stroked me

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for the input guys. I decided to go for a punt today and glad I did l. AR incoming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Meng,

Few good privates still going in Rhodes area mate.

Thanks for the input guys. I decided to go for a punt today and glad I did l. AR incoming.
    Lol that was quick.

Looking forward to the AR.

I'm a little nervous too but I did take that leap of faith and visited Marlenes (AR Coming out soon) but unfortunately didn't have a great experience. But I guess not punting for over 4 months left my balls blue and I had to do it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Lol that was quick.

Looking forward to the AR.

Lol he was on the edge, just needed a little encouragement

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I actually waited 2 weeks mainly because I was busy at work and I wanted to avoid the initial rush . I didn't know what to expect organised are regular who had returned I was more concerned about performance issues. But no it was great even better than before . And performance issues were managed surprisingly well