Thread: No:2 Brisbane St. - Julie (I think)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

No:2 Brisbane St. - Julie (I think)

Not sure whether I got the name right...

Was retuning to my car from a job this afternoon and my fingers have been giving me pain lately.
    I know its not arthritis, but probaby a nerve issue from a ladder fall a few years ago.

Anyway, was walking past and thought what the heck, maybe I'll get some pain relief.

Well Julie is not a young chinese, but probably at least at a minimum in her 40's.

She provide a good strong massage and had no issue flitting around on top og me whilst I laid on the table.
    On the turn a gentle whisper to which I grunted to, provided a b2b and suitable part 2 finish.

After part 2 came part 3 which was back to massage. She' quite good, I came out at the end with no hand pain
    and thats been continuing. I had mentioned it to her as well as it most likely being a c7 issue.

Its now over 12 hours and if continues for as least 2 days, I think I will become a regular.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Julie has retired I think. I have to say her massage was fantastic and the best in Sydney by far. Her part 2s were quite sexy. I think she was in he late 50s so pretty old but had the exquisitely bald pussy of a young woman. These Asian women age gracefully.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually this long lost post got me reminiscing. There was one girl at this place who had a unique part 2 technique that I found nowhere else. I think it was Lucy. Anyway after part 1 on your tum she would kneel behind you and confidently put your thighs on her legs so your torso was elevated. Quite comfortable with my half erect cock and droop balls hanging down. Maybe it was the sense of vulnerability being positioned like that, sort of locked in but she would expertly milk me in that position. Bloody sexy. Maybe I should train up other MLs in this secret technique.