Thread: Suggestions for asian remedial massage with HICAPS machine in Sydney CBD

Junior Member(有D料到)

Suggestions for asian remedial massage with HICAPS machine in Sydney CBD

Hi all,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent Asian remedial massage with HICAPS machine to claim with Medibank? Preferable female masseuse because I'm not comfortable with a male massaging me. The Thai massages I have found do not have a HICAPS machine.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I have used Massage King in the Town Hall Arcade a few times, service has been quite good. Mix of M an F therapists, I'm sure you would be able to specify if you don't mind having to wait a bit. I don't think either flavour are likely to make indecent proposals. I think this places even passes the AHLUNGOR test.

They also have a shop in Hunter St.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I have used Massage King in the Town Hall Arcade a few times, service has been quite good. Mix of M an F therapists, I'm sure you would be able to specify if you don't mind having to wait a bit. I don't think either flavour are likely to make indecent proposals. I think this places even passes the AHLUNGOR test.

They also have a shop in Hunter St.
    Yeap, there are two massage king shops in the Townhall arcade. The Hong Kong massage master Kitty used to work there. Totally legit , Heath funds rebate. Very consistent standards.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is one at market city. Level 1, next to toilet. Chinese place and you can use your Medibank. Look for pharmacy or dollar shop and it’s right opposite there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Remedial with HJ on hicaps would be ideal...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Talk to your health insurer, I'm sure they have a plan that includes it. LOL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can't you just manually claim for the thai places without a hicaps machine? I know for my health fund all you need to do is scan the receipt and then are reimbursed