Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 🇯🇵 Japanese girls in Sydney

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Bro Leslie, you continue to help us fellow punters out. thank you so much..

Yes, I can confirm that the J girls here are 100% Japanese. Lisa (Formerly Yuna from 335 Gardeners) but now left.. There is also Saki who also works at sister shop at Botany Rd Mascot.

As Bro Leslie said they do go by the common Japanese girls menu which is not everyone's cup of tea. Be aware.. $50 for naked and standard HJ, usually add $10-$20 for any touching, Add more for sucking of tits and possibly another $50-$100 if they offer more extras like daty.. Yes, you might as well go to Ginza or 42G and get Diamond service when you add them up with the massage cost.. But there is a market for them esp some that are really young and attractive.. (20's)
    😂 thanks bro Rooster, was wandering who else working at 47, as been told 2-3 girls daily. Like the big room as quite privacy for shower next to the room.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where is Yuka, ex 335 Gardiners Rd, Rosebery? Yuka became the heir apparent to the greatest of all Japanese MLs, Aya, for those who had the privilege of visiting at 335.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndsay View Post
    Where is Yuka, ex 335 Gardiners Rd, Rosebery? Yuka became the heir apparent to the greatest of all Japanese MLs, Aya, for those who had the privilege of visiting at 335.
    You are just saying that cos you were a recipient of her famed oral skills lol. Preferred Aya a lot more though. Much prettier in my eyes.

Banned
    Girl called Alissa at 244 Desire Paddington
    They claim she is Japanese
    Massive H Cups

Banned
    Kasumi at 42G is quite the stunner
    Has a bit of princess attitude for Japanese
    Sadly asian only

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Sadly asian only
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Sadly asian only
    Kasumi used to be Soapland girl back in Japan, hence her skills/technique is good.

Last year when Tokio Studios was still open Kasumi worked there for a short period under the name Rin before she moved to 42G. Best value fuck I got for $100 banging a soapland girl on a massage table

IMG_7772.jpg

Banned
    Momoka DCup...around Size 8-10
    Taylors 58 Lidcombe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    �� thanks bro Rooster, was wandering who else working at 47, as been told 2-3 girls daily. Like the big room as quite privacy for shower next to the room.
    Hello Bro Leslie,

I saw J Miko today and she is Japanese from Osaka. Very friendly girl with lovely face and great part 1... She is more your chunky Japanese girl with a bigger body shape but not fat.

Part 2 was nice with touching allowed and a good finished.

Lina has left (Aka another Ex 335) to QLD.

But Miko said Lisa (Ex Yuna 335) still works on Saturdays. Maybe only pick strawberries Mon-Fri?

Hello Bro Leslie,

I saw J Miko today and she is Japanese from Osaka. Very friendly girl with lovely face and great part 1... She is more your chunky Japanese girl with a bigger body shape but not fat.

Part 2 was nice with touching allowed and a good finished.

Lina has left (Aka another Ex 335) to QLD.

But Miko said Lisa (Ex Yuna 335) still works on Saturdays. Maybe only pick strawberries Mon-Fri?
    lol 😂 thanks for your reply
    Miko is sweet lady, happy personality good massage and engaging. Beautiful young natural assets
    Yes Lisa still there but not permanent roster been told work Wednesday too 😝
    Lisa on Saturday? Might visit her meaty bum if time allows otherwise will visit Lisa at 200 Stanmore tomorrow
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Visited Saki at 47A Japanese massage Crows Nest today
    Beautiful lady in appearance as well as personality
    Highly recommended
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Visited Saki at 47A Japanese massage Crows Nest today
    Beautiful lady in appearance as well as personality
    Highly recommended
    Hi Bro Les,

I saw Saki a few weeks ago and she's lovely. She's taller than your average Japanese girl and has a nice figure. Happy and bright personality plus good service level all around. I would also see her again...

You didnt see Lisa?

Hi Bro Les,

I saw Saki a few weeks ago and she's lovely. She's taller than your average Japanese girl and has a nice figure. Happy and bright personality plus good service level all around. I would also see her again...

You didnt see Lisa?
    Saki is one of the prettiest companions inside out. Will bring more🍍 🍍 🍍 next time 😂
    I have visited Lisa numerous times and each time with some allowances 😂 below link from 200 Stanmore
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...77%3B-Revisits
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Banned
    Do you guys feel like most Japanese girls have returned home? Not many on rosters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Do you guys feel like most Japanese girls have returned home? Not many on rosters.
    Personal opinion is with the two Japanese ONLY Massage shops closing down in Tokio and 335 Gardeners Rd, it has def affected the stock levels with majority of them either gone home or hasnt returned to the industry. Unfort this has been mainly the best ones (MLs) by all accounts..

There's still a few around but cant expect anything top shelf...

In terms of WLs, there are still the tried and tested... Like Ginza and 42 G... and the mysterious ones like Mari from Kyoto. (I'm still waiting for a decent review and dont want to be the guinea pig..)

I'm sure there are some hidden gems but I think most bros dont want to share them,...

Banned
    Nozomi at Summerville is not Japanese…
    She is Taiwanese who speaks rough rudimentary Japanese

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are you fucken trying to be a typical racist white cunt? These people do the job that the whites would not even touch. And this country relies on these people heavily in the current situation.
    I remember you arguing When COVID 19 started that there will be less deaths than SARS and it will be over before it even gets here. Look where are we now?
    You only know dipping your old cock into Japanese pussies, I suggest you dip your brain inside them as well

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmica View Post
    Are you fucken trying to be a typical racist white cunt? These people do the job that the whites would not even touch. And this country relies on these people heavily in the current situation.
    I remember you arguing When COVID 19 started that there will be less deaths than SARS and it will be over before it even gets here. Look where are we now?
    You only know dipping your old cock into Japanese pussies, I suggest you dip your brain inside them as well
    That first sentence is a racist statement itself ! Settle down little fella ! BTW who is that statement directed at?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    That first sentence is a racist statement itself ! Settle down little fella ! BTW who is that statement directed at?
    agree with settle down … though the sentence is full of vitriol and outrage . It’s not racist . crude , inflammatory , even go as far as displaying or having a dislike of women , by using the word cunt.

Though not racist.

As For who is it directed to? Maybe MR rooster ? Mr Leslie ? Everyone?

The idea posed by him : Is Australia and it’s economic future dependent on Asian sex workers �������� curious and interesting, but laughable.

However Australia and many other countries have grown socially, intellectually and economically through migrant contribution … though not certain all First Australians , would see this , nor many countries including; West Papua and Tibet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cumquat, it's very racist because his address is suggesting white people are typically racist.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready 2 View Post
    Cumquat, it's very racist because his address is suggesting white people are typically racist.
    Personally don’t think so

I can sniff an idea about privilege , white , male, trying too emerge , and I find interesting how the word ‘ cunt’ and ‘whites’ may have been used .

But not much else

Please sdiscuss why you think it’s racist.

But do so in a separate thread

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast