Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 🇯🇵 Japanese girls in Sydney

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Sorry Gents,

Getting a little confused... Same Lisa worked at both 200 Stanmore and 47A Crows Nest just recently?

Lisa at Stanmore is described as tall while Lisa at 47A I think is not tall if that was Yuna. Yuna is def. not tall as I recalled?

I thought they were different but could be the same?? Doesnt matter now because she is gonski.. If it was Yuna, she's lovely... pretty face and a bit shy... has a bf so didnt offer many extras but very sweet girl. Also believe Aki (Ex 335) is around. Trying confirm sometime this week.
    Lisa mentioned to me she stopped working at 47A but definitely still has 3 Japanese ML at that shop. Who are they? Need to send a team member to report back 😂

Not sure we are talking about same Yuna whom worked at Top Ryde and 227 Broadway as Yolly, she is petite shy lady but after several visits 😝 turn hot passion. Yuna that I know is at Strawberry farm and left massage industry.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Lisa mentioned to me she stopped working at 47A but definitely still has 3 Japanese ML at that shop. Who are they? Need to send a team member to report back ��

Not sure we are talking about same Yuna whom worked at Top Ryde and 227 Broadway as Yolly, she is petite shy lady but after several visits �� turn hot passion. Tuna that I know is at Strawberry farm and left massage industry.
    So now it’s TUNA.. give me a break

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    So now it’s TUNA.. give me a break
    Perfect name for a Japanese girl. Should just call her Sashimi and be done with it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Tokio babes on Sussex still open? I had some genuine Japanese there. There was one sweet girl there with big natural tits and one that was very straight fronted but didn't hesitate to sit on my face.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lisa mentioned to me she stopped working at 47A but definitely still has 3 Japanese ML at that shop. Who are they? Need to send a team member to report back ��

Not sure we are talking about same Yuna whom worked at Top Ryde and 227 Broadway as Yolly, she is petite shy lady but after several visits �� turn hot passion. Yuna that I know is at Strawberry farm and left massage industry.
    Classic fellows.

That's what happens when too many girls of the same nationality go with the same names and start at different shops at the same time...

Wish I had a dollar for every K Miki I met over the years....

Back to these J Girls... Ok.. We are talking about 2 different Lisas ..... Lisa (Ex Yuna from 335 Gardeners Rd) working till just recently at 47A Crows Nest has now left (thanks Bro Leslie)...

Lisa who works at 200 Stanmore... was another EX 335.... is still working at 200 Parra Stanmore I guess. ...

This might be clear as mud but hopefully for some bros out there, u will get it...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nicely researched! I've only tried Aki from that list! Nice and petite, cute enough, but limited to NHJ.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If anyone finds Yuka, ex 335 Gardiners Rd, she is a gem.

Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Nicely researched! I've only tried Aki from that list! Nice and petite, cute enough, but limited to NHJ.
    Hi mate
    Can you share Aki’s review that you visited? May I know Aki from SS or SBM?
    Thanks in advance
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi guys
    Few reviews from pg 1 unable to access, can anyone pm pls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndsay View Post
    If anyone finds Yuka, ex 335 Gardiners Rd, she is a gem.
    I’m still hoping for Juri to pop up somewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Aki fr SBM has a limited once a month special for regular

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Lisa at 200 Stanmore on the weekend. Mid 20's tall ish, but asked for an extra $20 for touching boobs only. Not you typical open minded Japanese.
    Clothes off only in last 15mins.
    Disappointing for a Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer View Post
    Saw Lisa at 200 Stanmore on the weekend. Mid 20's tall ish, but asked for an extra $20 for touching boobs only. Not you typical open minded Japanese.
    Clothes off only in last 15mins.
    Disappointing for a Japanese.
    Concur your comments as review from OP. It’s quite standard for Japanese service with additional charges at Sydney market other than Mayu and Aki.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Visited Japanese Massage at Crows Nest couple times, easy parking 2 hours at Woolworth, 1 standard size bedroom and 2 small rooms, good Japanese feel clean and tidy, standard shower room available. Standard service with additional charge for touching kissing or others extras.
    Downside, no photos of girls or no weekly roster

Visited 3 girls 100% Japanese
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Leslie, is this Albany st or Alexander st @ Crows Nest ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks like this server/thread is broken/fkd can only see page 1. Admin can you fix it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Looks like this server/thread is broken/fkd can only see page 1. Admin can you fix it?
    Seems fixed now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by snot77 View Post
    47A CN not Albany I think

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited Japanese Massage at Crows Nest couple times, easy parking 2 hours at Woolworth, 1 standard size bedroom and 2 small rooms, good Japanese feel clean and tidy, standard shower room available. Standard service with additional charge for touching kissing or others extras.
    Downside, no photos of girls or no weekly roster

Visited 3 girls 100% Japanese
    Bro Leslie, you continue to help us fellow punters out. thank you so much..

Yes, I can confirm that the J girls here are 100% Japanese. Lisa (Formerly Yuna from 335 Gardeners) but now left.. There is also Saki who also works at sister shop at Botany Rd Mascot.

As Bro Leslie said they do go by the common Japanese girls menu which is not everyone's cup of tea. Be aware.. $50 for naked and standard HJ, usually add $10-$20 for any touching, Add more for sucking of tits and possibly another $50-$100 if they offer more extras like daty.. Yes, you might as well go to Ginza or 42G and get Diamond service when you add them up with the massage cost.. But there is a market for them esp some that are really young and attractive.. (20's)

Quote Originally Posted by snot77 View Post
    It’s 47A that I visited. Is there another Japanese massage at Albany?
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    47A CN not Albany I think
    Thanks jzchan for answering
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast