Date of visit : 1 - Nov - 2021
    Place of Visit : Marlenes Brothel - Alexandria
    Pice - $140/30min $200/45min
    Roster : https://twitter.com/ladiesmarlene?lang=en
    WL/ML Name : Abby
    Ethnicity : Aussie
    Services offered : Massage, slide, FS, no DFK/LFK, no DATY, no CIM, no BBBJ
    Overall Bang for Bucks - 6/10
    WIR - Probably not to the WL maybe to the place but not anytime soon.

So being away for punting scene for a long time I had the itch to try and visit someplace soon. I had visited Marlenes about 2 years ago and I've had quite a few good experiences here. I was around in the area on business and had some time before my next engagement, I was contemplating between a massage or full service and took that leap of faith to go with the later. Probably was not thinking from my head :|

Reached the venue and was told that there's only two ladies available. Chose Abby, should have gone for 30 but since I had time to kill I went ahead with 45 (mistakes do happen when you ain't thinking straight and let balls do the thinking).

It was only after she stripped down did I realize that the amount of makeup she had on made her appear in her 30's (things that makeup can do), didn't want to be rude so just went with the flow. She asked me to lie down so that she can give a back massage, though I love massages, I didn't pay $200 to waste it on a massage, but I thought - What the hell! The massage was pretty average after wasting about 10 mins, she asked me to turn over, applied cream on my chest and thighs and did what appeared to be a body slide, dommed up and began CBJ, not the best I've had but definitely not the worst either, she did give special attention to my balls which I loved. Once the little boy was up and hard, she started riding, we then switched positions to doggy and I blew my load. When I checked the watch it was hardly 30 mins in the session.

The lady got up, cleaned me up and asked me to take a shower, the cream did take a while to rinse off but that was it! session completed! Things I didn't quite enjoy, no communication (I did try small talk but mostly received one word answers), the massage could have been something to add to the later stage and not at the beginning, when I paid for 45 mins I expect a 45 mins service.

All things aside, I might still return there but not in the recent future for sure.

Ta

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like Marlene has upped her prices again. I went 6 months ago and it was $130/30mins.

Pre covid it was $120/30mins.

I can recommend Dianna. Shes pretty, sexy and handles a cock well. Probably late 20s. Tight body and a smoothly shaven pussy.

Shes not brazilian/japanese though. Dont believe any of marlenes BS about south american girls. They are all curvy asian WLs with the odd aussie and occasional african.

Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    Looks like Marlene has upped her prices again. I went 6 months ago and it was $130/30mins.

Pre covid it was $120/30mins.

I can recommend Dianna. Shes pretty, sexy and handles a cock well. Probably late 20s. Tight body and a smoothly shaven pussy.

Shes not brazilian/japanese though. Dont believe any of marlenes BS about south american girls. They are all curvy asian WLs with the odd aussie and occasional african.
    Yeah, the "advertised" South American girls are mostly Asians! She does have a few gems here and there but as they don't have any pictures/descriptions most of the times its just a leap of faith. Haven't tried the Africans there yet.