Thread: Sunny a great girl!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Sunny a great girl!

So after having not punted in months due to lockdown. I was feeling a bit nervous about going again. I had some time at lunch today and decided to get back into it! Drove over to 42G and it was pissing down rain, ran over to the door, signed in and away we go. Simon was friendly as always and was introed to two girls. Kiki and Sunny. Chose Sunny cause she had a great smile and did diamond service. Paid the damage for one hour and then Sunny came to take me to the room.

First impressions is she's got a really lovely face. It's got this gentle, elegant beauty about it and she's got nice skinny legs and C-Dish bolt on I believe. Age wise I'd say early 30s. I helped her setup the bed, had some mouth wash and it was shower time. Great shower play where she gave my nipples a bit of cat bath whilst tickling my balls, had some LFK and then a quick shower BBBJ.

Onto the bed and I have to say my first punt in months, I was fucking lazy. Looking back at it retrospectively I wanted to just lie on the bed and let her service me which was exactly what she did! Hopped onto my stomach and she did a nice boob massage and some hot water cat bath thingy which was nice. She has a great way with hands where her fingers will tip toe around your body and gives me the tingles. Flipped over as I didn't want DD and she came in for some LFK which transitioned naturally to some DFK which is a huge tick in my box (I love my DFK). Great foreplay where she'd move around my body, doing cat baths, stroking and tickling my cock and balls and coming up for more DFK. Licked around my legs, to the base of my balls and then nice tongue flicking on my nipples as I caressed her tits. It was great. I'm someone that's happy to go for 1 shot so long as there's a good amount of foreplay and there sure was with Sunny.

This went on for some time before the BBBJ which was nice, slow, sensual and lots of slurping noises. Main course and it was on with the DOM. Started out in CG then mish with some more DFK and then I finished in Doggy. Nice little round ass which I enjoyed squeezing.

Afterwards we cuddled until time was up. Overall a great first punt. Was feeling nervous like the first time I've ever punted. One thing I noticed with myself is that I've become fucking lazy. Just wanted to lie on my back and let the girl do everything. I need to ease back into doing more shit. I couldn't even be bothered to DATY which was something I use to love.

Nice review bro and welcome back.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Sunny is on today!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42