Thread: Western Service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Western Service

Forgive my ignorance, but I’m fairly new to this game. When venues list a girl as providing Western service, what exactly does that entail and how is it different to the services that other girls at the same venue might offer?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's most likely equivalent to the minimum that girls will provide, i.e. CBJ, FS, and that's probably it. All things like BBBJ, DFK will generally be extras if the girl is willing to offer them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Western Service is OK, but Spaghetti Western service is much grittier and realistic.
    Basically you hand over a Fistful of Dollars and then it could be The Good the Bad and the Ugly, you never know, but For a Few Dollars More you can generally get better service, but not always.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Western Service is OK, but Spaghetti Western service is much grittier and realistic.
    Basically you hand over a Fistful of Dollars and then it could be The Good the Bad and the Ugly, you never know, but For a Few Dollars More you can generally get better service, but not always.
    Watch out for the Papasan "Sergio Leone"

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post

Good old collections from Clint !

Dirty Harry could be using his Magnum Force to make a Sudden Impact on the Cowgirl and turned her from a Pale Rider into a Million Dollar Baby ……. Haha

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Perhaps it simply means that the girls aren't Asian?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My thought exactly but Idk lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Asian (aka normal) service = Everything is on the table..
    Western (aka shit) service = nothing is on the table... expect to negotiate up to 3x cost for a beautiful Asian girl..

I'd rather deal with KPS and have a good time than deal with Western Princess Syndrome... I have only ever had one good punt for Western service and that was with H Grace who kicked it up a notch and taught me a thing or two..lol

But I always stay clear because it's always like a game of Russian roulette where the chance of shooting a load is problematic!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks for the feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Asian (aka normal) service = Everything is on the table..
    Western (aka shit) service = nothing is on the table... expect to negotiate up to 3x cost for a beautiful Asian girl..

I'd rather deal with KPS and have a good time than deal with Western Princess Syndrome... I have only ever had one good punt for Western service and that was with H Grace who kicked it up a notch and taught me a thing or two..lol

But I always stay clear because it's always like a game of Russian roulette where the chance of shooting a load is problematic!!
    Thanks for the feedback