Banned

New girl Julie!! Hot and young

Body: 5/5
    Massage 4.5/5(hard)
    English 5/5
    Friendly 4/5
    Beauty 4/5

One hour booking was good!! Got a relaxed massage

.....Julie was so nice and friendly. When I came in she was very pleasant, and spent the time to talk to me about my concerns.. Your neck and back are too tight she said ask she started testing my body.. She worked out all of my knots and made sure to ask me if things were too deep at any time !!!She is a wonderful massage therapist and does wonders with my neck issues!

Mind you she asked hard or soft, I said hard and it was too much pressure hahaha she. Was very strong… later she made a bit more gentle…

Now part two….

Turn around she said

My legs parted as she gently touched me... she whispered "Shhhhh" as she slowly pulled her clothes and sat on top of me…. herself touching inside of me with her hands… With each movement, I could feel my excitement build. It didn't take long for me to become fully erect... she could feel my excitement building as she continued to move her hips against mine... slowly she increased her speed until she was playing with me hard. A soft moan escaped my lips as I felt the pleasure begin to rise inside of me. My body was shaking with passion as I felt myself about to reach my peak. I couldn't hold back any longer as I came harder than ever before....she kept going until she came too... after we both caught our breath, she leaned down and kissed me softly. We both smiled at each other as she put on her clothes again and gave me her name!....I want to come back next week she said sure… I nodded yes....

I definitely will be going back to see her again! Thanks Julie… I like that this place the ML they are always prompt and do a great job

Banned
    Body: 5/5
    Massage 4.5/5(hard)
    English 5/5
    Friendly 4/5
    Beauty 4/5

Doesn't look like a good score. Barely passable.

Banned
    Umm I have had better massages for part 2. But part 1 was really good!!

I had a long flight the previous week from Europe. Played a role I guess

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️❤️Tuesday Roster ❤️❤️❤️

Sabina Pretty Girl
    160 cm C cup from Thailand. 25 year old good massage good English service 9

Name: EMILY
    Size:6
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 47 kg
    Cup Size: C cup
    Top 1 popular girls 5 Star �� service Petite lovely girls great service lovely personality GFE Feeling good extra service hot Don’t miss out high recommend

Eva Lovely Beautiful Girl
    Thailand 24 years old C cups very good massage and services

Shara (Thai Busty Beauty)
    Thailand, C cups 169cm, Curvy Body, age 25, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

KIM �� NEW SEXY GIRLS
    GOOD ⭐ SERVICE DD CUP GFE FELLING GOOD ENGLISH SWEET PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE GOOD SERVICE OPEN MIND SERVICE PLEASE EARLY BOOKING NOW HOT BODY DON'T MISS OUT

Name: JULlE
    Size:6
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Cup Size: C +cup
    New Petite sexy girls Tanned skin great service lovely personality good extra service
    22 years old must try
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm