Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T Anna - Amazing BBBJ

T Anna - Amazing BBBJ

I'm trying my best to punt just twice a week so this is my quota for this week.

I didn't plan ahead this time, just asked who was available and was recommended Anna. Sure, why not, I've had great experiences with the Thai girls at N5.

The first thing I noticed was her face, very pretty and hot body wearing a skintight black dress. Long straight black hair with smooth white skin, as far as I can tell under the reddish tint of the room. She seems a bit quirky, muttering to herself and acknowledging what she said. Her English is not the best but enough for small talk.

I get in the shower first and she follows me in wearing a towel. Like she kept the towel on the whole time. Cleaned me really well, she then took the towel off when I was drying up to reveal a hot body with nice augmented boobs, very light and perfect nipples almost the same colour as her skin. She has a nice little tatt just under her navel.

On to the action and she started kissing my chest and worked her way down.

I have to say this. AMAZING BBBJ skills had me wiggling around uncontrollably. I had to slow her down and stop her a few times because I didn't want to cum yet. I told her I'm a one shot guy, she went back at it. Like wow, this is some skill, a few more seconds and I would have blown in her mouth.

On goes the condom and she starts on top. She's tight and starts off slow. Great technique, felt great. Amazing view in reverse cowgirl.

I get on top and was in a wild mood so I was pounding for a bit. She does get tired so we stopped for a little break. Did a few positions and ended up in doggy where I went for it. She can take it but needs a break. I finished with a bang since it was like 3 days without sex or a wank. She removes the condom and cleans me up, cum still leaking out.

All up a good punt with a girl that can take a pounding in short bursts.

She's definitely worth a try if you like slim Thai girls with white skin and long black hair.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

I didn't plan ahead this time, just asked who was available and was recommended Anna. Sure, why not, I've had great experiences with the Thai girls at N5.

The first thing I noticed was her face, very pretty and hot body wearing a skintight black dress. Long straight black hair with smooth white skin, as far as I can tell under the reddish tint of the room. She seems a bit quirky, muttering to herself and acknowledging what she said. Her English is not the best but enough for small talk.

I get in the shower first and she follows me in wearing a towel. Like she kept the towel on the whole time. Cleaned me really well, she then took the towel off when I was drying up to reveal a hot body with nice augmented boobs, very light and perfect nipples almost the same colour as her skin. She has a nice little tatt just under her navel.

I have to say this. AMAZING BBBJ skills had me wiggling around uncontrollably. I had to slow her down and stop her a few times because I didn't want to cum yet. I told her I'm a one shot guy, she went back at it. Like wow, this is some skill, a few more seconds and I would have blown in her mouth.

On goes the condom and she starts on top. She's tight and starts off slow. Great technique, felt great. Amazing view in reverse cowgirl.

I get on top and was in a wild mood so I was pounding for a bit. She does get tired so we stopped for a little break. Did a few positions and ended up in doggy where I went for it. She can take it but needs a break. I finished with a bang since it was like 3 days without sex or a wank. She removes the condom and cleans me up, cum still leaking out.

She's definitely worth a try if you like slim Thai girls with white skin and long black hair.

How you rate the face. Compare it to any ginza girls ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Shes pretty, not like the usuall thai girl, you can see from the different skin tone from the usuall thai girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she still wear towel in shower nowadays?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For new customer yes, shes bit shy in the begining, but after she more relax, she do lot of fun and when you treat her well she will show her naughty side, i get alot of "extra" from her😈

Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    How you rate the face. Compare it to any ginza girls ?
    I found her pretty, she doesn't look 100% Thai to me. The has a Korean look about her.

Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Is it covering a c-section?
    I didn't notice anything but then again, I wasn't looking.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
    For new customer yes, shes bit shy in the begining, but after she more relax, she do lot of fun and when you treat her well she will show her naughty side, i get alot of "extra" from her😈
    You went for diamond service correct? What 'extra' did you get?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

I saw Anna recently. Similar experience: amazing BBBJ, nonstop DFK, great sex. And when we had shower together she wasn't wearing a towel.

She delivered a true GFE. That's why I love thai girls. Will see her again for sure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You went for diamond service correct? What 'extra' did you get?
    Im not gonna mention it here but its other than the one they already put in diamond service, if you want to know just see her and explore it youself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review, sounds like my type. How tall is Anna?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I Have seen her as well. She was great.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review rif888

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review rif888 I have to say I am a sucker for petite thai girls they just my type especially if they are gorgeous.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
    Yea I know what that "extra" is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    oh? I've always been wanting to try her out but pity no5 isn't near my place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Any hints? If it is anything to do with that fantastic arse in the photo I would be very tempted!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly22 View Post
    Any hints? If it is anything to do with that fantastic arse in the photo I would be very tempted!
    No idea what the extra is however can confirm the arse in real life looks the same. Quirky girl with a quirky sense of humour. First time with her was good. Second visit didn’t feel as connected. Can’t fault her, she did everything advertised so it was probably me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anna has Gonorrhoea, payed a visit a couple weeks back, she gave me head without a condom and the week later I got gonorrhoea. Note I haven’t punt in months and only paid a visit because I saw the reviews. Do check if you saw her in the last month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by johnylance4 View Post
    Anna has Gonorrhoea, payed a visit a couple weeks back, she gave me head without a condom and the week later I got gonorrhoea. Note I haven’t punt in months and only paid a visit because I saw the reviews. Do check if you saw her in the last month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How much did you pay for getting Gonorrhoea?

Your wife and GF got this bonus too?

I sure WLs didn't have Gonorrhoea. Must be from you, him, that punter or ME
    -----------------
    There is only one Dick神

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast