Thread: Olivia at Parramatta and Ryde?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Olivia at Parramatta and Ryde?

Hi fellas,

My first proper post here!

I was keen to take a punt on someone different at Parramatta Blossom or Ryde (Pope St) and was told about an Olivia at both, one rostered today in Ryde and one in Parra tomorrow.

Has anyone had experiences with her? Are they the same person? It's hard to tell based on the posts for both places, as there are lots of automatic roster posts of varying accuracy.

thanks!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    I met Olivia at Ryde as receptionist today. Nice lady
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can't find her on the roster for either shop in the Shop Roster thread. Where are these rosters?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've realised atleast with Parra and Ryde, you just need to give them a call to find out who is on just to be sure

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a session with Olivia at Ryde and she said she also worked in the Parramatta shop, so assume it's the same one. She's very pretty, and provides great service. 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Currently Olivia is rostered at Ryde on Wed and Thur as a Thai. There is an Olivia rostered at 107 Chill Strathfield Sat as Filipino. Are they the same girl?

107 uses real pics and there are some similarities to Ryde’s but I don’t think the latter are real.

Any help - has any bro seen both or the same girl at both spots?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is currently only one Olivia in the ML circle and she is the one in all the shops… exceptional girl , absolute gem and an intelligent girl… a review coming up soonish…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen the "Filipina" Olivia at North Strathfield on the day we entered the last lockdown. Actually drove her home to the city at the end of the shift as the 5km restriction had just come into effect.

For a Filipina she speaks amazing Thai, but is certainly a stunning looking lady / amazing body shape and I'm sure has many guys chasing her / following her to different shops. From what I recall she wanted pretty high tips for even basic extra's.

The wechat pics for North Strathfield are true for her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The Olivia is same for both shops. You stumbled upon one of the gems there. Absolutely stunning body and highly intelligent.
    She rotates 3 shops so she can get booked out by regulars on the days she's there and not waste time waiting.

One my favs from that group of shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer View Post
    I've seen the "Filipina" Olivia at North Strathfield on the day we entered the last lockdown. Actually drove her home to the city at the end of the shift as the 5km restriction had just come into effect.

For a Filipina she speaks amazing Thai, but is certainly a stunning looking lady / amazing body shape and I'm sure has many guys chasing her / following her to different shops. From what I recall she wanted pretty high tips for even basic extra's.

The wechat pics for North Strathfield are true for her.
    How high are we talking for basic extras? Do you think she is as young as NS advertise?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    How high are we talking for basic extras? Do you think she is as young as NS advertise?
    Very high in comparison to what other girls would ask for half hour or hour. I guess when guys treat some girls like princesses it goes to their head and start charging what they like. She's not as young as advertised. If a girl is described as 21 she's more likely 27 or 28 and even in their 30's. Don't believe everything shops write about their girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    She's not as young as advertised. If a girl is described as 21 she's more likely 27 or 28 and even in their 30's. Don't believe everything shops write about their girls
    She told me she was in her late 20s, so that's bang on.