Thread: Fiona - Not bad Not Great

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fiona - Not bad Not Great

Visited Diva to see Fiona last weekend. The experience is actually not bad, but it could be better
    Face: 7/10
    Body: 8/10 - cute petite body with C enhanced
    Service: 7/10
    Fiona is actually very friendly through the session and she has a smile on her face all time. I felt great with her.
    The only down side is when we started part 2(after opting for CBJ), she is quite reluctant for any touching of Boobs or Clits. She did politely declined and said need to pay. I was cool and respect that and went on the session with a good finish. It is just a bit of the mood killer when $ was mentioned whenever I explored her body with my hand. To her credit, she was smiling all the time. So Solid good session but could have been a great session.

Banned
    Not noice.
    Sorry to hear about your visit, standard decrease since Fergie left. Good environments but quality not maintained

Banned
    Agree that it’s a definite mood killer. I hate it when they ask extra money for touching. Allowing little things like that creates good will and they will have a returning customer.
    Some girls have very big egos and try that shit. All it does is create an unsatisfied customer and negative AR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wonder where fergie is now? she has the best ratio body in all the ML i met.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed. Breaks the moment and the moment is gone. If only this was upfront from the start especially as the customer already have had to pay $130 upfront.
    This place from experience some of them will try and bargain you upwards upto 150 so gotta keep with the big head switched on.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Agree that it’s a definite mood killer. I hate it when they ask extra money for touching. Allowing little things like that creates good will and they will have a returning customer.
    Some girls have very big egos and try that shit. All it does is create an unsatisfied customer and negative AR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing WTF, been keeping an eye out as Isobel and Juliana look cute but at 25yo im not sure if i can believe if its correct !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Thanks for sharing WTF, been keeping an eye out as Isobel and Juliana look cute but at 25yo im not sure if i can believe if its correct !
    Isabel is young and around that age. I think Juliana is slight older than 25 but both are good looking girls and will make you happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Cute dude! Just saw this now.