Thread: 18 y/o Rose - Pink House: 12 Norfolk Rd, Greenacre NSW 2190

Junior Member(有D料到)

18 y/o Rose - Pink House: 12 Norfolk Rd, Greenacre NSW 2190

Was tempted to see Rose after reading @Chandle 's review in this forum.

Texted the shop the day before and booked her in the evening for 45mins, $210

Link to Rose's profile: https://www.greenacremassage.com.au/...w-to-industry/

Looks:
    Rose looks like the picture advertised by the shop, with light photoshop edits to cover some minimal/small tats on her arm and back shoulder
    Roughly 158cm in height, B cup boobs but very perky with a nice shape
    Size 5-6 body
    She doesn't go gym but has a naturally toned and tight body with a small waist. A product of her youth i'd say. Reminds me of how easy it was to stay in shape when I was younger
    She has a propotional ass which isn't too big or small, matches her perfectly
    Pretty face which is more on the cute side than glamorous, with a youthful look as she's very young.
    She's got a skintone similar to a Thai or Filipino chick, not too pale but not tanned as well, somewhere in between
    Didn't ask her age but she's advertised as 18 which i'd say is close
    Advertised as Nepalese, which sounds about right, but could pass for Thai or Malaysian
    She's Australian born with perfect english

Service:
    It was ok
    I've visited all types of places from Ginza's GFE service, to Stilletto's/Touch more class standard western service
    Rose's service was more on the clinical side, not much connection
    She's polite, accomodating and lets you give a good pounding in all positions, but it's definitely not GFE like Ginza standards
    Also does not do kissing at all, so could be a dealbreaker for you

Final thoughts:
    Overall not bad, she has a tight and toned young body with a pretty/cute face
    Only thing lacking was the connection, it felt like you were with that one friend from uni/school you weren't really close with, but ended up hooking up after getting drunk at a party
    Another user mentioned she's only here for the quick money and won't stay in the industry for long, which sounds about right
    If you're up for spending time with a young pretty girl and don't mind the lack of GFE then go for it
    She's nice and accomodating, she just won't please you like a king
    She could improve over time, but like I said, seems like she won't stay in the industry for long

WIR:
    Probably not
    Was nice to be with a young girl with a great youthful body
    I have some go-to girls that I see when I punt
    If none of them were free, then MAYBE I'd see Rose again

YMMV, treat her well with respect and you'll have a fairly enjoyable session
    Enjoy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Boss, is she Indian, Mongoloid or in-between?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this lady Indian, Mongoloid or mixed?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rose

Quote Originally Posted by northsidelegend View Post
    Is this lady Indian, Mongoloid or mixed?
    I have seen her and likely guess is Burmese, def not Nepalese. I only say that because I once worked with a girl of same ethnicity and Rose has similar facial features. Is really a side issue anyway, more importantly is to avoid this girl altogether. She is a straight up liar, stuffs around during service and keeps trying to up rate after service has started, adding on various charges for every finite variation that could be construed or differentiated as an "extra", even when a price has been agreed, she is content to change all that after session has started, claiming lapse in memory, "she forget about this or that" etc, worst provider ever. The shop is well aware of her capacity to pull that on customers, but have not fired her.