Thread: Sugar mummies

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sugar mummies

Hey there
    There is plenty id chat re sugar babies/ sugar daddies.
    Was wondering where are the sugar mummies ?

Quote Originally Posted by sexercisor2230 View Post
    Hey there
    There is plenty id chat re sugar babies/ sugar daddies.
    Was wondering where are the sugar mummies ?
    Same place, Seeking.com has sugar mummies but most of the guys they seek are 18 to 25.

You'll probably need Kamagra daily.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    heaps of women are in that single mum phase. they had kids, they got divorced they need money.
    Im talking role reversal mate...rich mummies

Quote Originally Posted by sexercisor2230 View Post
    Im talking role reversal mate...rich mummies
    Set up your account and say you're looking for a sugar mummy.

I SB showed me heaps of young dudes on SA looking for SMs.

Not sure of the success rate or the quality.

When you create your account, select Successful people or something like that.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    If you are young and fit and handsome and hung, and don't mind kissing and fucking and old woman with wrinkled dry old skin, saggy old tits, and licking out her 55 year old pussy, and are an excellent actor and can pretend you find her attractive in a very convincing way, then for sure go for it!
    You will be doing what sugar babies and WLs do every day and will have a much better appreciation of what their job is like.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    the truth most of the sugar mummies are stuck at home with their husbands, because they no longer travel interstate or to the office for work.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    If you are young and fit and handsome and hung, and don't mind kissing and fucking and old woman with wrinkled dry old skin, saggy old tits, and licking out her 55 year old pussy, and are an excellent actor and can pretend you find her attractive in a very convincing way, then for sure go for it!
    You will be doing what sugar babies and WLs do every day and will have a much better appreciation of what their job is like.
    If you are young fit and handsome you can easliy pick up a young spunk in a pub, Uni, Tafe and interest groups etc.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    If you are young fit and handsome you can easliy pick up a young spunk in a pub, Uni, Tafe and interest groups etc.
    Yeah, but you don't get paid for it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    😂😂😂😂 tell him he’s dreaming

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not bad been paid. Hope it can makes lots of money. But the only problem with man we can't service multiple times day in day out like our WL for weeks.

Banned
    I experimented with this once. SugarDaddyMeet had a sister site called OlderWomenDating but it seems to be gone. And the profiles were few and far between - it basically did not get traction because there are very few women of that age who are attractive and well established that would look on a random website for studs. They can pull them anytime they turn up at the beach side coffee shop in their workout gear.

I agree with the other comments. If I wanted someone older than 40 I would pick up in a bar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    I agree with the other comments. If I wanted someone older than 40 I would pick up in a bar.
    Of course. Many older women with baggage or no one wants them looking for men to accept them. Why would you bother with them? Unless you have a thing for older women stick with the young ones.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Of course. Many older women with baggage or no one wants them looking for men to accept them. Why would you bother with them? Unless you have a thing for older women stick with the young ones.
    I guess it'll be like being with WeChat Ada.

I felt physically sick after that experience.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I guess it'll be like being with WeChat Ada.

I felt physically sick after that experience.

But we paid her. Maybe she needs to change sides.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    But we paid her. Maybe she needs to change sides.
    I think you got a better deal though.

I've never experienced her dumplings. Everyone raves about how good they are.

Plus her cost per hour is very low.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a colleague few years back, he did not look anything like a hot model nor was he handsome but was able grab himself sugar mommy. She was Indian lady and her husband was from US and owned a company and had to travel a lot. My colleague would meet her everyday when his sugar mommy's husband was out of town. She bought him PS4, clothes, iPhone, Yamaha r1 and also booked a BMW 3 series for him. He quit the job after 6 months since she was supporting his life style and he did not had to work.
    I saw a video about a gigalo in Japan who was presented Lambo by one of his sugar mommy and apparently he is one of the top rated.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DTuTD0z_Ji_c%26vl%3Den&ved=2ahUKEwi56PG TyKv2AhUE4jgGHcTMCggQFnoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw18I-cmn0_pDYfKktOFhX43

Senior Member(無間使者)
    don't mind kissing and fucking and old woman with wrinkled dry old skin, saggy old tits, and licking out her 55 year old pussy, .
    I am much older than 55 and would love to meet a 55 year lady you describe.........lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..