Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 18 to 20

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by visitorz1 View Post
    I would suggest anyone thinking of seeing Rose to avoid, this girl whilst look young and innocent, plays on that to dupe unsuspecting clients to fork over more money for any and all extras, even after price for same has been agreed, and after service has started, claiming to have "forgotten to charge for that", will frequently duck out of the room during booking, wasting oodles of time. She is def not Nepalese, My guess is Burmese but irrespective comes across as someone who despite calm demeanour, is not right in the head. Likely has underlying serious mental/drug problems, that latter was hinted from some of the convo that took place, which I won't elaborate on. What component of time was spent providing service was overtly clinical, boring and entirely consumed with trying to deal with her constant requests for more money. Worst experience ever had. Luckily shop refunded me (most) of the money I had outlayed, why they have not fired her already is beyond me.
    Thanks mate for your post. I went to tried her not once but twice as the first time I wasn't able to maintain a boner thought it was my problem. I went on to try the 2nd time still the same.
    Then I tried another shop another lady my lil was all good.

She is young it's true. She has literally no services is also true too.
    On the website they changed her name - it's a big sign she is not good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are a few advertised as 19yo on those agency sites @ around $500+. Anyone willing to test drive?

Quote Originally Posted by wom View Post
    Thanks mate for your post. I went to tried her not once but twice as the first time I wasn't able to maintain a boner thought it was my problem. I went on to try the 2nd time still the same.
    Then I tried another shop another lady my lil was all good.

She is young it's true. She has literally no services is also true too.
    On the website they changed her name - it's a big sign she is not good
    Well, she’s a junkie, what do you expect…. Poor girl, fully controlled by her BF.
    with junkies, money talks, will do anything for $$, you get my drift..?

Banned
    Had a few 19yo Japanese girls before COVID-19. Feels like back in high school, getting naughty with my first love haha. Most of them don't have much experience but not hesitant either in following directions. One girl I had loves DFK, she almost bit my lips and sometimes we wouldn't even shower at the start - she lets me strip her while DFK and go straight into action, and she smells like she's already showered 10-15mins before. Unfortunately when COVID-19 lockdowns happened she totally disappeared, probably went back to Japan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    Bro I had similar experience sorted expected is too good to be true from what I read I give it a go since I haven't had anyone under 25 since Covid & I was in the area, I went for a quicky 30 mins diamond yes I would say she is young but apart from that there is nothing worth mentioning I got out the room I think in around 20 mins couldn't wait to leave one of those moments Lol
    BTW she also offer me natural for 400 umm no thanks then she say 300 but I really I don't do unprotected then she offer me anal I decline not into that either Lol
    $400 BBFS for 30mins? She might as well do private, that way she'll realise that it's not easy to be a WL & reception at the same time lol

It doesn't matter if they have drug addiction or not, greedy people are always thinking of ways to make easy money. Most of these WLs are addicted to designer brands instead of drugs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank u for the brothers that advised ones to avoid, thank u for taking one for the team and I hope punting karma god reward you for sharing.

Also I am starting to doubt the creditibility of some of the ppl that wrote AR about having a great time with these duds ... i wonder what their true intentions are.

Good luck punting bros !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    Thank u for the brothers that advised ones to avoid, thank u for taking one for the team and I hope punting karma god reward you for sharing.

Also I am starting to doubt the creditibility of some of the ppl that wrote AR about having a great time with these duds ... i wonder what their true intentions are.

Good luck punting bros !
    Bro, what took you so long to realise it? Put yourself in their shoes. You’ve had a hard day at work, made your hard earned, then you swing by the shop for a bit of reward for yourself, to relax and enjoy. After doing that, what do you normally feel? Do you feel the urge to spend anything from 30 mins to 1 hour of your spare time to write a long and detailed AR about the girl? Would you not have something better to do with that time, like spend it with family or friends, or just a bit of “me” time?

That’s why the more “embellished” a write up is, … eye catching icons on posts, extremely well written and detailed ARs, or those that read like War and Peace… the more unbelievable it can be from a real everyday John who was writing it for the benefit of fellow punters. There’s hidden motivation to make someone go to all that trouble.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, what took you so long to realise it? Put yourself in their shoes. You’ve had a hard day at work, made your hard earned, then you swing by the shop for a bit of reward for yourself, to relax and enjoy. After doing that, what do you normally feel? Do you feel the urge to spend anything from 30 mins to 1 hour of your spare time to write a long and detailed AR about the girl? Would you not have something better to do with that time, like spend it with family or friends, or just a bit of “me” time?

That’s why the more “embellished” a write up is, … eye catching icons on posts, extremely well written and detailed ARs, or those that read like War and Peace… the more unbelievable it can be from a real everyday John who was writing it for the benefit of fellow punters. There’s hidden motivation to make someone go to all that trouble.
    well said. well said.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    Maybe their true intention is to prove they are a gifted novelist?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Rule of thumb is add 10 years to the advertised age. So an 18 yo is 28 yo
    you are right bro. my experiences in years and many shops if not add 10 years to the advertised age, then might 8 years above or even 11, 12 above, lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by visitorz1 View Post
    I would suggest anyone thinking of seeing Rose to avoid, this girl whilst look young and innocent, plays on that to dupe unsuspecting clients to fork over more money for any and all extras, even after price for same has been agreed, and after service has started, claiming to have "forgotten to charge for that", will frequently duck out of the room during booking, wasting oodles of time. She is def not Nepalese, My guess is Burmese but irrespective comes across as someone who despite calm demeanour, is not right in the head. Likely has underlying serious mental/drug problems, that latter was hinted from some of the convo that took place, which I won't elaborate on. What component of time was spent providing service was overtly clinical, boring and entirely consumed with trying to deal with her constant requests for more money. Worst experience ever had. Luckily shop refunded me (most) of the money I had outlayed, why they have not fired her already is beyond me.
    you are right bro, how about that we all name and shame those WLs, shops with really bad behaviour.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123