Thread: Coco

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Coco

Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : 7 Cowper

Date of Visit : 12th Jan 2018 11:00am

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 7 Cowper Street, Granville. : 02 9637 7922.

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : $65/30min (Early Bird and Review Special)

Size/shape : Slim Busty with Natural C

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese / Singapore or Malaysia

Services Provided : BBBJ, Deep Throat, DATY, 69, Massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Went to 7 cowper for an early bird session. There are 4 grils in the house today. I have checked the roster before I go. Coco and Bobo are on my list. When I`m there, Linda opens the door for me, she is nice and polite which I like. Bobo is busy, one is just finish as I saw a guy just left while I came in. Meet all the available girls as usual I did. They are all young and presentable. No doubt I picked Coco who is pretty looking,busty and was wearing a sexy black lingerie with a sexy high wheel. She is about 164 with wheel.

After the paperwork, I took a shower by myself (Hmmm, she can do better. I guess she was the one whom just meet a customer). After shower, she has undress herself and waiting for me at the bed. I was stunned by her body. She is slim, no tummy, but with natural CC(at least). Brown and wild nipple which I cant resist. I lay down, and she goes to work immediately. Nipple sucking and then ask CBJ or BBBJ. Sorry, I perfer BBBJ. Her sucking skill is quite good, soft and slow. A lot of ball licking.

I lay her down to the bed, do some light kissing on her lips. Kiss her ears which she got exciting. And then she guide my hand to her pussy, told me she likes to be touched there. But My eyes and hands cant leave her nipples. They are so attractive. Played for awhile, she asked me to put my finger to test if her pussy is wet. OMFG, cant believe the water is all over. I have to move myself south to enjoy some DATY. She loves it. I can tell from her satisfied smile. After awhile, she is afraid I`m too tired. so she ask me to lay down to 69 which is awesome. Played her A point for abit as well.

I don't know how long we have played 69, she sit on my D as cowgirl. After some mission actions, I was gave up on reverse cowgirl. One thing has to be mention is, after I cum, she let me stay inside and do some slow move which is some awesome and relax.

Clean up and she offer some massage. I found out she has been ML for years, so her massage skill is quite good.

Highly recommend if you like slim and natural busty girl. I will go back for her natural C and sexy nipples.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review mate

You need to see Lucy at his shop. Biggest tits in Sydney I reckon. You will see some reviews on her on this forum.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    Hi Boss thank you for your review. Nacy on today booking welcome. And Nacy new photos on

Nacy sweet angel

Name: Nacy
    Height: 163cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Waist Size: 6
    Bust Size: D Cup
    Nationality: Hong Kong

Services: GFE, DFK, DT, BBBJ, CIM, COB, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy

Comments: Uni student and model with a beautiful lady, lovely smile & long brown hair
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    Hi Boss thank you for your review. Nacy on today booking welcome. And Nacy new photos on

Nacy sweet angel

Name: Nacy
    Height: 163cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Waist Size: 6
    Bust Size: D Cup
    Nationality: Hong Kong

Services: GFE, DFK, DT, BBBJ, CIM, COB, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy

Comments: Uni student and model with a beautiful lady, lovely smile & long brown hair
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews