Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls that can take a pounding

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Girls that can take a pounding

So ive read a lot of reviews or feedback saying that some girls can take a pounding.

But how hard are these poundings?

Im more of a slow and sensual during my sessions.
    But recently am curious about doing it a bit differently, maybe pounding the girl harder than usual.

But how do you guys go about knowing how much pounding a girl is okay with?
    Do you just go harder and harder until she says that its too hard?
    Do you tell her to tell you when youre being too rough?

I guess its also more about the compatibility of your body and the girls body.
    But its prolly that skinny/tiny girls are less likely to be okay getting pounded, as they have less flesh/cushion?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Small woman are custom made for a pounding. Flip them, spin then around, pin them on the wall fuck them standing. Trust me mate they don’t break!
    Not sure about this sensual business, for me I go there to fuck and enjoy myself it’s all about me.
    In saying that you do have to start off slow and build up to it. I like to run the show and never go with the girls “routine”. I don’t go for this cat bath BS. It’s on your knees get to work. Love standing doggy holding their hands back by the wrists and driving in deep!
    I am respectful very neat and tidy, love a good laugh and a chat. I absolutely throttle my regulars and I always get a thank you sms later on. But I do get on like a house on fire with all of them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is hard to find WL's who likes to take it hard, they see around 5-10 customers per day and having sex constantly over and over again makes your body sour, most of the WL's won't even let you squeeze there boobs harder after a long day of work in brothel you just want to be touched gently. If you are her first customer and if the girl likes it rough then you in for some treat.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I prefer cervix smashing over pounding any time. Pounding makes you feel like you’re doing a lot based on the sights and sounds outside where the action is. The sounds of your pelvis slapping against her butt cheeks, her FOAM. You’re going at it vigorously so it looks like you’re making a lot of “impact”. Some girls like this hard action particularly in doggy style. Their moans get louder but it’s hard to tell if it’s real.

Cervix smashing is far more rewarding to me. No need to “pound”, just find the sex position that allows the deepest penetration, use it on a skinny girl with minimal fat cushioning and you go slow and deep. Maximum feels all around your cock including the tip where you can feel the “bottom”, ie. her cervix. I really get off when she starts rubbing her belly and says stuff like “too deep”, “you’re at the bottom”, “you hit my cervix” (one girl really said that to me and continued to talk about it after the sex!). Plus the moans you get are real when you do this!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sadly im not that well equipped, plus my lil bro is a tad bit desensitized .

So even if im able to hit their cervix, i prolly wont feel it enough.

Ive been allowed to fiv deep enough with a handful of girls, and i reach deep enough to kind of feel their cervix. Which makes me think, im able to hit it with my lil bro, but i just dont feel it.

I like to do sensual combination of deep and slow.

Its weird sometimes, mine is curved up and sometimes during missionary i lean back so im hitting their g spot
    Girls have different reactions to this.
    Some say it feels weird, some like it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I prefer cervix smashing over pounding any time. Pounding makes you feel like you’re doing a lot based on the sights and sounds outside where the action is. The sounds of your pelvis slapping against her butt cheeks, her FOAM. You’re going at it vigorously so it looks like you’re making a lot of “impact”. Some girls like this hard action particularly in doggy style. Their moans get louder but it’s hard to tell if it’s real.

Cervix smashing is far more rewarding to me. No need to “pound”, just find the sex position that allows the deepest penetration, use it on a skinny girl with minimal fat cushioning and you go slow and deep. Maximum feels all around your cock including the tip where you can feel the “bottom”, ie. her cervix. I really get off when she starts rubbing her belly and says stuff like “too deep”, “you’re at the bottom”, “you hit my cervix” (one girl really said that to me and continued to talk about it after the sex!). Plus the moans you get are real when you do this!
    Yeah agree that’s awesome, my helmet needs 3 days min to recover from that

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Yeah agree that’s awesome, my helmet needs 3 days min to recover from that
    A "variation" of this is diaphragm smashing. Some girls use a diaphragm. It's a plastic or rubber "cap" that goes over their cervix. When you hit it, it makes a weird "rubbery rustling" sound, I dunno how to describe it.
    I also don't think it's a good idea for them to use diaphragms when you are wearing a condom. The friction between the two materials could break the condom.

To answer OP's question; try T Anna at N5. She's a slim Thai girl with big tits.

She can take deep pounding in short bursts, she needs a little time to recuperate.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Though i was curious about what pounding is.
    I dont think i can technically pound properly due to some things.
    I.e. im below average down there plus a bit inexperi nced overall.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    To answer OP's question; try T Anna at N5. She's a slim Thai girl with big tits.

She can take deep pounding in short bursts, she needs a little time to recuperate.

On today ? Big tits, profile pic don't look much, but happy if they are

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Though i was curious about what pounding is.
    I dont think i can technically pound properly due to some things.
    I.e. im below average down there plus a bit inexperi nced overall.

I am that way , it's better have them on top and grind on you, same outcome and buy lunch..I only see a couple of girls who understand, I tip well, all good.......

Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    On today ? Big tits, profile pic don't look much, but happy if they are
    Yes on today.

Augmented boobs but still nice and soft.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StartedAgain View Post
    Buy lunch?
    Like after youre done you go buy lunch?
    Yes Einstein, I always get lunch for the girls I see , you have a problem with that??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Yes Einstein, I always get lunch for the girls I see , you have a problem with that??
    Wazza, why you so defensive mate?

It sounds like old mate is just trying to clarify your statement.
    Most people just root and boot, they don’t know what it means to be a gentleman haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wok View Post
    Wazza, why you so defensive mate?

It sounds like old mate is just trying to clarify your statement.
    Most people just root and boot, they don’t know what it means to be a gentleman haha
    It's true I always get lunch for the 2 regular girls I see, I wasn't being defensive, just fucking around...cheers

Check my review for Jenny in the private page

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by StartedAgain View Post
    I thought so too, sounded like some insecurities seeping through some people on this forum are so weird must be the old age
    Grumpy old man😀😀😀😀

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is rhis private page? Is it hidden somewhere in the forum? Hahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

I second this ^ she definitely can

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a great pounding experience with Mayu before lockdown.

Started off missionary pounding, then we switched.

She was on top cowgirl style so it was like we were taking turns pounding each other.

shes so skillful that soon after I couldnt hold on anymore and lost to her pounding... lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast