Thread: Kali from No 5 Marrickville - has anyone seen her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kali from No 5 Marrickville - has anyone seen her?

Curious about the girl and wondering if anyone has seen her and can inform what she looks like? Thanks in advance

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I seen her twice during lock down killer body looks everyone have different taste very subjective, to me she looks sexy I give her a 7/10 for looks.
    Pity she only works one day a week at N5M hard to come by.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    I seen her twice during lock down killer body looks everyone have different taste very subjective, to me she looks sexy I give her a 7/10 for looks.
    Thanks for the info. Would you say the photo of her thats currently on the website taken with the mirror is a real photo?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by youngnfun View Post
    Curious about the girl and wondering if anyone has seen her and can inform what she looks like? Thanks in advance
    Also you mention killer body but 7/10 overall so I'm guessing not amazing face? Thanks again mate

Banned
    When someone says killer body looks following by ‘taste is very subjective’ you should understand it’s bullshit.

I think most males can agree/ come to an average understanding of what killer body entails. Following by ‘to me’ she looks xyz.

Don’t get your hopes up. Sus response lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by youngnfun View Post
    Also you mention killer body but 7/10 overall so I'm guessing not amazing face? Thanks again mate
    I said killer body yes but sorry I should make it clear when I said ( looks ) I meant face is subjective I give her 7/10 for face.
    Her Picture is real BTW she looks exactly like the pictures.