Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girls that can take a pounding

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I prefer cervix smashing over pounding any time. Pounding makes you feel like you’re doing a lot based on the sights and sounds outside where the action is. The sounds of your pelvis slapping against her butt cheeks, her FOAM. You’re going at it vigorously so it looks like you’re making a lot of “impact”. Some girls like this hard action particularly in doggy style. Their moans get louder but it’s hard to tell if it’s real.

Cervix smashing is far more rewarding to me. No need to “pound”, just find the sex position that allows the deepest penetration, use it on a skinny girl with minimal fat cushioning and you go slow and deep. Maximum feels all around your cock including the tip where you can feel the “bottom”, ie. her cervix. I really get off when she starts rubbing her belly and says stuff like “too deep”, “you’re at the bottom”, “you hit my cervix” (one girl really said that to me and continued to talk about it after the sex!). Plus the moans you get are real when you do this!
    As rightly noted by Mr Goldfishman, there’s smashing, there’s skin slapping and then there’s pounding. All terms are generally used interchangeably but there are differences. The key point as rightly noted by him is not about the sounds or the visuals but the spots you’re hitting ie C, G or A spots. Cervix smashing is known as A spot stimulation. Hitting this spot will produce deeper orgasms for the woman than will C or G spots. I find that MILFs will typically gravitate towards A spot stimulation for the deeper sensation and orgasms it provides; it might have something to do with their cervix experiencing trauma through child birth. Interestingly, even though humans have been around for a millenia it was only 20 years ago that the clitoris was mapped and understood.

A good thread, a good read, and interesting points raised by the in-house gynaecologists.

Banned
    I would say another girl that can be added to this list is, Taiwan Vivi from 42. Another great girl all round.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12