Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: International students are back from December, hopefully brings some new WL and ML's

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    lol I did some private vaccinated (fuck) the girls during lockdown at the WL home. it's was the incredible experience I ever have. But it's illegal for me to write an AR here ��
    Why would it be illegal ?
    just story telling like the rest of the BS here...
    Plenty of WL's did private during lockdown.
    Many establishments operated out of private accom during lockdown as well...

Immigration Minister just announced that PR will be granted to skilled workers who got stranded here due to Covid border closure. So some really well reviewed skilful girls will qualify ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    lol I did some private vaccinated (fuck) the girls during lockdown at the WL home. it's was the incredible experience I ever have. But it's illegal for me to write an AR here ��
    My goodness you write "well", what should be illegal is your anti vax crap you are posting..........Get some English lessons....

Just been delayed until 15 December due to Omicron.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just been delayed until 15 December due to Omicron.
    No worries bro, "the ox is slow, but the earth is patient"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    I think the pollies have said we have to live with covid..
    Well it might end up we all enter voluntary lockdowns.
    Can you imagine...
    Go to a shop, stand in waiting room,
    Get covid test
    wait till pass
    choose girl
    goto room
    test girl
    pass/fail
    strip off and down to business

BTW, infection rates rising in Sydney, we are in for a covid xmas.... enjoy (not)
    It's interesting how it occurs just before Christmas. Anyway, the latest variant has very minor symptoms according to the South African doctors. It's just the media and certain elitists spreading fear around the world. We all have to live with this virus. Even the QLD premier said we all need to get Covid19 before Christmas. Don't know what she meant by this statement. Was she just kidding or for real? Maybe in the hope to have grounds to lockdown Queensland or impose dictatorial laws like the Victorian Premier who wants to have more powers to do whatever he likes over the people of Victoria. Stop the fear mongering and division within Australia is what is required and let us get back to normal.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It's interesting how it occurs just before Christmas. Anyway, the latest variant has very minor symptoms according to the South African doctors. It's just the media and certain elitists spreading fear around the world. We all have to live with this virus. Even the QLD premier said we all need to get Covid19 before Christmas. Don't know what she meant by this statement. Was she just kidding or for real? Maybe in the hope to have grounds to lockdown Queensland or impose dictatorial laws like the Victorian Premier who wants to have more powers to do whatever he likes over the people of Victoria. Stop the fear mongering and division within Australia is what is required and let us get back to normal.
    Actually the proposed legislation in Victoria formally puts into legislation what the government can and can't do during a pandemic.
    As we have seen over the last 2 years the Federal, Territory, and State Governments in Australia already have almost unlimited power using various emergency powers, health orders, executive actions etc which allow governments to do whatever they want during the pandemic, and they have done so, without anyone being able to challenge them.
    The Victorian legislation at least spells out what the Government's powers are, sets out procedures to follow and actually limits government powers and makes some subject to review.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Anyway, the latest variant has very minor symptoms according to the South African doctors. It's just the media and certain elitists spreading fear around the world.
    Jurys still out on that - the same south african doctors:

“We’re seeing a marked change in the demographic profile of patients with Covid-19,” Rudo Mathivha, head of the intensive care unit at Soweto’s Baragwanath hospital, told an online press briefing.
    “Young people, in their 20s to just over their late 30s, are coming in with moderate to severe disease, some needing intensive care. About 65% are not vaccinated and most of the rest are only half-vaccinated,” said Mathivha.
    Diagnostic tests so far indicate the Omicron variant may be responsible for as many as 90% of the new cases, according to South Africa’s health officials.

Maybe its just worse for young+unvaxxed, hopefully.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn... I was hoping for new options coming to the country hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Love the Aussie way. Granting 'students' visas. The only 'education' many will ever get here is a study on the girth and length of local cock!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Love the Aussie way. Granting 'students' visas. The only 'education' many will ever get here is a study on the girth and length of local cock!
    Not much to study in my case...lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post
    Not much to study in my case...lol
    The universities are pressuring the government to allow international students back into the country. They're not making money on the locals. It's the international students who bring in the money.

Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Plenty of overseas students came from well off families and no need to work, they are the one supporting our education systems - financially.

Banned
    Boys guess what? The international students especially from Asia are arriving and you know what this means? Hopefully more girls in the shops! In the news it revealed 130,000 international students on visas were waiting to arrive. I guess half are female so there will be a few out of that group who will be looking at future employment in the sex industry.

More international students n more WFH. My drean coming true lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Walked past UNSW a couple of times this week, only seen a few Indian types hanging around the entrance.

Has the CCP blacklisted Australia for Chinese students?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Walked past UNSW a couple of times this week, only seen a few Indian types hanging around the entrance.

Has the CCP blacklisted Australia for Chinese students?
    Yes they tell people dont go au

One of my Thai ML friends told me one of her other ML friends who went back to Thailand prior to covid and got stuck there has returned and was doing her quarantine last week in city.

So it's not just uni student types it's the lower skilled students in dodgy courses also coming through...

Great news for punters since it means waiting times at restaurant and cafes be shorter and more variety in massage / FS shops..
    Sage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How do the non residents somehow manage to stay here for like 10 plus years?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    How do the non residents somehow manage to stay here for like 10 plus years?
    Keep on going to 'English' classes or illegal or married local.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast