Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: International students are back from December, hopefully brings some new WL and ML's

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Excellent city shops should start to get a bit more varied again

Banned
    If international students will be allowed to return to study in Sydney and Melbourne only then there might be a few who will consider working in the adult industry. Punters will be rejoicing. As long as they don't bring in any variants and force us back into lockdown again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If international students will be allowed to return to study in Sydney and Melbourne only then there might be a few who will consider working in the adult industry. Punters will be rejoicing. As long as they don't bring in any variants and force us back into lockdown again.
    STDs or otherwise :O

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Its funny how quickly this changes. Right now, I believe singapore has more new cases each day per capita compared to the US. They are over 2k per day with around 6mill population if im correct.
    I think Aus will be fine till all mask mandates are removed, and probably the next wave for us when winter starts around april next yr and vaccine immunity wanes+no masks+tourists

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Eligible visa holders including skilled migrants and student visa holders as well as temporary working holiday makers and provisional family visa holidays.

In addition, to the introduction, of the travel bubble from Singapore which only started on the 21st, from the 1 December, 2021, Australia will also welcome back fully vaccinated citizens from Japan and Korea.
    Under these arrangements, citizens of Japan and Korea who hold a valid visa will be able to travel from their home countries, quarantine free to participate in that program where stated...without needing to seek a travel exemption.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xcite View Post
    Its funny how quickly this changes. Right now, I believe singapore has more new cases each day per capita compared to the US. They are over 2k per day with around 6mill population if im correct.
    I think Aus will be fine till all mask mandates are removed, and probably the next wave for us when winter starts around april next yr and vaccine immunity wanes+no masks+tourists
    2000 infections per day in Singapore and it has one of the highest vaccination rates in the world. No quarantine for visitors arriving in Australia. Don't they need to do PSR test upon arrival? Does anyone see potential risks?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The world saw what happened in VIC... Why would you want to come Australia when you have US or Europe?
    I wouldn't expect new talents in the next few months.
    I mean for how long have we been told about these bubbles? People probably found another plan than Australia by now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2000 infections per day in Singapore and it has one of the highest vaccination rates in the world. No quarantine for visitors arriving in Australia. Don't they need to do PSR test upon arrival? Does anyone see potential risks?
    About 3000 new daily infections in Singapore and over 95% of the infections are of unvaccinated ppl. Singapore hit 82% double dose pretty early and have stayed around the 85% fully vaccinated mark as the rest of the ppl became part of the wave of anti-vaxxers. So Singapore has now done the smart move, anyone who gets infected by Covid and is not vaccinated has to pay for all treatment costs themselves. So ppl will take responsibility for their own choices.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    The world saw what happened in VIC... Why would you want to come Australia when you have US or Europe?
    I wouldn't expect new talents in the next few months.
    I mean for how long have we been told about these bubbles? People probably found another plan than Australia by now.
    Correct. Most polls say Canada is leading the way in terms of most desirable for foreign students, even New Zealand ranks higher. As those countries don't have a govt constantly talking about going to war with China. Who in their right mind would want to go to a country that constantly talks about going to war and risk their lives and stability. This isn't even just students, even investors wouldn't park their billions in such a risky country.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Correct. Most polls say Canada is leading the way in terms of most desirable for foreign students, even New Zealand ranks higher. As those countries don't have a govt constantly talking about going to war with China. Who in their right mind would want to go to a country that constantly talks about going to war and risk their lives and stability. This isn't even just students, even investors wouldn't park their billions in such a risky country.
    Rightly said bro. Aussie government and media fucking us over with their propaganda.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    About 3000 new daily infections in Singapore and over 95% of the infections are of unvaccinated ppl. Singapore hit 82% double dose pretty early and have stayed around the 85% fully vaccinated mark as the rest of the ppl became part of the wave of anti-vaxxers. So Singapore has now done the smart move, anyone who gets infected by Covid and is not vaccinated has to pay for all treatment costs themselves. So ppl will take responsibility for their own choices.
    I think the pollies have said we have to live with covid..
    Well it might end up we all enter voluntary lockdowns.
    Can you imagine...
    Go to a shop, stand in waiting room,
    Get covid test
    wait till pass
    choose girl
    goto room
    test girl
    pass/fail
    strip off and down to business

BTW, infection rates rising in Sydney, we are in for a covid xmas.... enjoy (not)

Banned
    Stop spreading faked news. The vaccine is BS it won't protect you. Do you really know as how a vaccine works and what's a mrma vaccines . it's not a magical drug. Having vaccinated give you a false sense of security.You can still die and spread the virus. Where dose it say 95% are from the unvaccinated. it's mostly the old and sick people die from covid. The majority like 99.99% survive covid and developed natural immunity against covid. don't need to go to hospital.look at the UK and Israel. The most vaccinated countries in the world has the most covid cases. Singapore is a highly capitalist country trying to be like the west. make the very rich even more rich and make the poor even more poorer.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    Stop spreading faked news. The vaccine is BS it won't protect you. Do you really know as how a vaccine works and what's a mrma vaccines . it's not a magical drug. Having vaccinated give you a false sense of security.You can still die and spread the virus. Where dose it say 95% are from the unvaccinated. it's mostly the old and sick people die from covid. The majority like 99.99% survive covid and developed natural immunity against covid. don't need to go to hospital.look at the UK and Israel. The most vaccinated countries in the world has the most covid cases. Singapore is a highly capitalist country trying to be like the west. make the very rich even more rich and make the poor even more poorer.
    Why don't you write some good AR how you vaccinated (fuck) the girls. I might learn something from you

Banned
    Mate wrong again do some research before you write. The international students mostly Indian don't care about a war with china all they care about is coming to Australia and get an Australian visa when they graduate . I know the Indians make no contribution to Australia. Most of them work in Australia to pay for they education in Australia they're not here to study. They're frustrated with Australia keep closing the border and forcing them to study online in India 🇮🇳. With the Chinese students they're vaccinated with a real non mrma vaccine like sinovac which initially the Australian government don't recognise. This is why we still don't have any chinese vaccines only BS Americans vaccines.
    https://www.afr.com/work-and-careers...1%20per%20cent.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Why don't you write some good AR how you vaccinated (fuck) the girls. I might learn something from you
    lol I did some private vaccinated (fuck) the girls during lockdown at the WL home. it's was the incredible experience I ever have. But it's illegal for me to write an AR here 😂

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    Why don't you do a review or something instead of using this forum to spruke your insane anti vax bullshit......................

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    We should start to see some WLs coming in soon.
    Two different things going on.
    1. Singapore (already started) and Japan/Korea from 1st December - Australian borders open to anyone from these countries who is double vaxed. So just normal tourists, backpackers etc can come in no problem and don't even have to quarantine. So I reckon a few WLs will be among those arriving.
    2. Other countries - the Australian Government has announced 200,000 people can enter who meet various migrant and visa requirements eg refugees, employment visas (for certain industries), student visas etc. There is a bit of red tape to comply with here but again there should be a few WLs among the arrivals.
    So yeah, it's looking promising. We could see a few arriving before Xmas, but certainly more in the new year.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    1. Singapore (already started) and Japan/Korea from December 1 - Australian borders open to anyone from these countries who is double vaxed. So just normal tourists, backpackers etc can come in no problem and don't even have to quarantine. So I reckon a few WLs will be among those arriving.
    2. Other countries - the Australian Government has announced 200,000 people can enter who meet various migrant and visa requirements eg refugees, employment visas (for certain industries), student visas etc. There is a bit of red tape to comply with here but again there should be a few WLs among the arrivals.
    So yeah, it's looking promising. We could see a few arriving before Xmas, but certainly more in the new year.
    Have you checked the flight tickets? It's madly expensive at the moment. But you are right we should see some coming next year and earlier than I first thought. I'm talking about asian or latinas not europeans...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Why don't you do a review or something instead of using this forum to spruke your insane anti vax bullshit......................
    I don't want to is that OK with you.
    insane pro vaxxer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    1. Singapore (already started) and Japan/Korea from 1st December - Australian borders open to anyone from these countries who is double vaxed. So just normal tourists, backpackers etc can come in no problem and don't even have to quarantine. So I reckon a few WLs will be among those arriving.
    lol don't get excited. it's only the Indians students.
    https://www.sbs.com.au/language/engl...-december-2021

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast