Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: International students are back from December, hopefully brings some new WL and ML's

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Yes

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Does the love story continue?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    5700+ case today.
    It is a big concern

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    5700+ case today.
    It is a big concern
    Yep. Take some break during holidays to reduce cases

Banned
    Singapore has pulled the plug on the travel bubble with Australia. We have two highly vaccinated countries with infection rates continuing to sky-rocket. Does this mean Australia will do the same and not allow in any Singaporean girls?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Does the love story continue?
    I think should let them alone. Love story is better not to be shared. If it’s true, ppl get jealous. If it’s not, it will be guy’s joke.

Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    I think should let them alone. Love story is better not to be shared. If it’s true, ppl get jealous. If it’s not, it will be guy’s joke.
    Ignore this guy. Brags about being a brothel owner, never provides any AR's or intel and also wants to question and provoke guys like A&L. Have no idea why he is on this forum, other than to be a nuisance. The only reason I want to know which brothel he is associated with is so I will never visit it. The contempt he shows punters on here only reflects what he thinks of his customers.

Banned
    In todays' SMH:

"Immigration Visa rebate to lure back 175,000 international students, travellers."

International students and backpackers will have their visa fees rebated for the coming weeks in a bid to entice them back to the country to fill critical worker shortages.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    In todays' SMH:

"Immigration Visa rebate to lure back 175,000 international students, travellers."

International students and backpackers will have their visa fees rebated for the coming weeks in a bid to entice them back to the country to fill critical worker shortages.
    That may relieve the staff shortages at the supermarkets, pubs and retail stores. Let's not forget massage shops and brothels too!

Banned
    The issue here, from the folk I work with in the university sector, is that the student cohort for this year were making their decisions 6-9 months ago.

With the border closures and lack of certainty, we've bled this year's students to Europe and Canada.

If you cannot guarantee a reasonable level of certainty of being able to work because of unpredictable State intervention then you lose the confidence of incoming students. They will either stay at home or go elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    The issue here, from the folk I work with in the university sector, is that the student cohort for this year were making their decisions 6-9 months ago.

With the border closures and lack of certainty, we've bled this year's students to Europe and Canada.

If you cannot guarantee a reasonable level of certainty of being able to work because of unpredictable State intervention then you lose the confidence of incoming students. They will either stay at home or go elsewhere.
    I think most punters are interested in students for the “private colleges” those with diplomas In English marketing or management where students don’t actually go to class 😆😆😆

I know from a few MLs they have “friends etc or nieces “ with visas being processed.

Some have also arrived in Sydney etc so yes we should see new talent in massage shops slowly …

Great news the government will give them a rebate on their fees !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    I think most punters are interested in students for the “private colleges” those with diplomas In English marketing or management where students don’t actually go to class 😆😆😆

I know from a few MLs they have “friends etc or nieces “ with visas being processed.

Some have also arrived in Sydney etc so yes we should see new talent in massage shops slowly …

My friends are happy about this
    https://www.sbs.com.au/news/visa-cha...URjzNzLc5-GhQI

Banned
    I think most punters are interested in students for the “private colleges” those with diplomas In English marketing or management where students don’t actually go to class ������

That's fair too PervySage. Especially in the Asian market I completely agree with you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There have been new arrivals from Malaysia and China in shops already. They do a week in quarantine, get tested and start working.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think most punters are interested in students for the “private colleges” those with diplomas In English marketing or management where students don’t actually go to class
    This is spot on - we dont want genuine students, we want the ones that are coning to work and use the student door to come in the country

Quote Originally Posted by DanDan88 View Post
    There have been new arrivals from Malaysia and China in shops already. They do a week in quarantine, get tested and start working.
    Wouldn't it be quite risky to see any ML or WL during these numbers?
    I mean NSW alone has >10% infected with the Domicron virus...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely feels risky with the current rates

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slickg View Post
    Definitely feels risky with the current rates
    The infection rate is one thing. The riskiest thing right now is the compelling reason people would still go to work even when in doubt or indeed, when they're infected.

There is no more Gov support, and the economy is supposed to be open now. That means businesses will now revert back to "natural survival" mode even with Omicron raging.

Scott Morrison has announced a rebate of $630 visa application fees to all international students and working holiday visa holders, if they arrive in the next 12 weeks.

Hope this will work well…….. haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Scott Morrison has announced a rebate of $630 visa application fees to all international students and working holiday visa holders, if they arrive in the next 12 weeks.

Hope this will work well…….. haha
    Except many countries are recommending people don't go to Australia

Quote Originally Posted by TheHonDominicPinochet View Post
    Except many countries are recommending people don't go to Australia
    And for punters that won't make a difference.

The girls we are interested in are the ones who are coming here to make fast and big $$$.

What their governments say means jack to those girls.

Sure the legit uni student types may have gone to other countries...

From my ML friends already they have people from their villages landing and pinging people in Sydney for "work"

Welcome to these girls looking to major in Part 3 with a submajor in part 2.
    Sage

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast