Thread: Joey - cock and ball worship

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Joey - cock and ball worship

Massage very good - hard and in the right spots. Nice seductive inner thighs and ass massage to Finish.

Onto naked activities - cute girl next door type- around 30 but I’m hopeless with age. Runs her small nips all over my back. Feels good. Then she starts on my cock. I say speed up I just want to cum. Next thing you know there’s spilt milk everywhere.

Act 3: Dragon Tender. Not a huge fan of this generally but I’ll be open minded. Kinda painful at times but I soldier on. Ok that’s enough. I’m ready to blow again. Like Kate she is a cock doctor. Taking time to give me a ball massage. Then I sit up and cuddle her while she takes me to completion.

Banned
    Thanks Aussieguyinsf good review,hops see you soon

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Massage very good - hard and in the right spots. Nice seductive inner thighs and ass massage to Finish.

Onto naked activities - cute girl next door type- around 30 but I’m hopeless with age. Runs her small nips all over my back. Feels good. Then she starts on my cock. I say speed up I just want to cum. Next thing you know there’s spilt milk everywhere.

Act 3: Dragon Tender. Not a huge fan of this generally but I’ll be open minded. Kinda painful at times but I soldier on. Ok that’s enough. I’m ready to blow again. Like Kate she is a cock doctor. Taking time to give me a ball massage. Then I sit up and cuddle her while she takes me to completion.
    Good read mate 😆
    Thanks for sharing Joey’s update
    Visited her today making Les 🍌 stood tall
    Very service oriented lady highly recommended
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Haven’t been to this shop in a while but good memories. Excellent customer service.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Haven’t been to this shop in a while but good memories. Excellent customer service.
    Long time no see you.hope see you soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great report brother Aussieguyinsf

Many of your reviews
    Thanks for sharing bro

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful girl Joey roster today.please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good services

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful girl Joey roster today.please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good services

Banned
    hi all. beautiful girl Joey roster Tomorrow.please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good services

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful girl Joey roster Today,please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good services