Thread: No feedback on Mio

Senior Member(無間使者)

No feedback on Mio

Mio is on the roster for a while, she looks like cute and young. However no one mentioned her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    Mio is on the roster for a while, she looks like cute and young. However no one mentioned her
    Only 3 days left to try her. Better take the punt mate! Either sounds like punters are not posting ARs to gatekeep or she really isn’t anything special.

For example, I tried Natalie from N5M as a walk-in. Tried to get a line up and seemed like she was the only one not booked. Gave it a shot and she wasn’t anything special tbh. That’s why I understand there weren’t many reviews of her on here and she isn’t considered “popular” on the WeChat advert. Also her photos are not accurate. So just be aware that Mio’s advert is 99% incorrect.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Gate keeping girls is hilarious to hear.
    Most likely no reviews cause not every that sees her are on AR

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Here a quick summary. Wasn’t going to write a review as she told me she will be leaving this Thursday’s.
    She came in wearing cute sailer moon uniform. Oh she is more beautiful than the photo. Started a bit cold but then warm up nice as her English is ok. If you like them petite, white skin, young, she fit the bill nicely. Usual routine, wash together, bit it dfk/lfk don’t expect intense tongue intertwined action, catbath(doesn’t do anything for me), bbbj - not bad but would have love more of it but only booked 30min. The main event was nice but didn’t last enough for me. Half an hour is not enough to enjoy this young 20yrs old beauty. Will definitely return this if she does return to our shore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’d like to see her… but “Asian customers only” is on her profile…

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    I seen her. She's very friendly. English is good too so can have conversation. As her profile states, she doesnt have much experience but she has good attitude & happy to accomodate. U have to take lead at times & tell her what u want. So dont go in expecting PSE

She is quite pretty IMO. She has the classical Japanese girl next door look.

Mio is working today

Phone: 0417888123
    WeChat: no5_2021

https://no5marrickville.com