Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parra City Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Parra City Massage

Had the unfortunate luck yesterday morning of walking by a number of girls sitting on a wooden bench outside this shop as the manager was unlocking the doors. 3 indian girls and what looked to be a wog of some sort that was heavily tattooed across the shoulders. All were pretty sexy, in particular 2 of the Indian girls. Unfortunate for me as I was in meetings all day around Parra, but the blessing was I might have a new joint to try. 42 George St, near a tax place and opposite a gym. Has anyone given this place a shot? Not out that way for another couple of weeks but I will definitely have a run at it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "A wog of some sort"....can you elaborate please.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Real

Were they real brown indian girls or just half indian and mix indian or somewhat looking indian girls ? Any idea ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So is Parra City Massage at 42 George street..where the Indian girls were sitting?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, and they all walked in when an Asian lady opened up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't know mate, if I knew exactly where from I'd say so. My guess is Mediterranean of some sort. Italian, Greek, possibly leb or Turkish. Olive complexion and dark features

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    Were they real brown indian girls or just half indian and mix indian or somewhat looking indian girls ? Any idea ?
    I couldn't tell for sure

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    "A wog of some sort"....can you elaborate please.
    I don't know mate, if I knew exactly where from I'd say so. My guess is Mediterranean of some sort. Italian, Greek, possibly leb or Turkish. Olive complexion and dark features

I went in here today, $55 for 45 minutes and girls looked very uninterested, walked out after the lineup lol.

First girl I saw was definitely indian and the second one looked wog. Would prefer a thai girl that I know is worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    I went in here today, $55 for 45 minutes and girls looked very uninterested, walked out after the lineup lol.

First girl I saw was definitely indian and the second one looked wog. Would prefer a thai girl that I know is worth the money.
    wog? Pretty classy dude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Well done...not only are you some redneck, but Stupid as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)

And you buddy take it to another level. I can't believe we're in 2021 and people like you and the other redneck still exist. Congratulations! Great AR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Well done...not only are you some redneck, but Stupid as well.
    Settle down you snowflake. Im a wog and I wear it like a damn badge. Thanks for being offended on our behalf though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Settle down you snowflake. Im a wog and I wear it like a damn badge. Thanks for being offended on our behalf though.
    Well now that's different...in Italian culture we av a saying that goes something along the lines that if your mums are Hoe, and you call her that its all ok, but if someone else calls her a Hoe you take action. You being a wog changes everything. Im in my 50s and as a kid if someone called you a wog it was on for young and old, so excuse my reaction.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Snowflake" hahaha love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    wog? Pretty classy dude.
    1v1 in real life? You talk big here buddy.

Sorry if I offended anyone - I have friends who are greek/italian and don't mind the expression at all. I'll be more mindful next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gawdamn that escalated quickly lol

Gawdamn that escalated quickly lol
    lol Raybo talks very big and never seems to do any reporting of his own. I have received a few pms from bros on this forum who I think would also find it hilarious if this loser got laid out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    lol Raybo talks very big and never seems to do any reporting of his own. I have received a few pms from bros on this forum who I think would also find it hilarious if this loser got laid out.
    Settle down girls...get back on topic and discuss the girls at Parra.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast