Thread: Strong massage lady who does good inner thigh and crack massage?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Question Strong massage lady who does good inner thigh and crack massage?

Hay brothers, welcome back from the lock down, sure everyone has been spending their three months capital reserve crazy!

This is a question for those who is interested in good massage with a bit of fun. Does anyone know if there is a massage lady at reasonable age (under 30) who can do a really strong massage but also good at the inner thigh and crack teasing before give extras?

Few of my favourites had either left NSW or Australia all together. After the lock down, the good massage lady in Sydney are a bit too mature and the young ones just want to get you over the line and out of the door.

I hope someone here can point me to the right direction. Part 3 is not important but good if she can do.

Thanks in advance
    MA

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe you can try Ria at Suny - North Sydney on Tuesday or Kogarah massage on Sunday. Her massage is really good and she used to work at Thai legit shop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    More info on the shop in Kogarah?

Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Maybe you can try Ria at Suny - North Sydney on Tuesday or Kogarah massage on Sunday. Her massage is really good and she used to work at Thai legit shop
    Kogarah? Which one exactly?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DudPuntTerminator View Post
    Kogarah? Which one exactly?
    The one opposite of police station

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Taiya at Artarmon 126a Fridays, she’s at 555 kingsway on Sunday’s too as Nancy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    The one opposite of police station
    Ah that one.. Thanks! Will give that a go.

I just remember Moon at Jin massage ticks all the boxes for OP. Moon's massage is professional level and she knows how to apply the right strength on the inner thigh massage and crack play.

If OP interested can take a look at my review of moon here.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2233388

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by massageaddict View Post
    Hay brothers, welcome back from the lock down, sure everyone has been spending their three months capital reserve crazy!

This is a question for those who is interested in good massage with a bit of fun. Does anyone know if there is a massage lady at reasonable age (under 30) who can do a really strong massage but also good at the inner thigh and crack teasing before give extras?

Few of my favourites had either left NSW or Australia all together. After the lock down, the good massage lady in Sydney are a bit too mature and the young ones just want to get you over the line and out of the door.

I hope someone here can point me to the right direction. Part 3 is not important but good if she can do.

Thanks in advance
    MA
    Hi mate,

Try Sara At Massage At Central

Tell her what you want ahe is amazing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yuki at Bondi mate the very top shelf no part 3 but 1-2 is impeccable for what you want. It’s her specialty

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I just remember Moon at Jin massage ticks all the boxes for OP. Moon's massage is professional level and she knows how to apply the right strength on the inner thigh massage and crack play.

I will vote with hand and feet for moon's massage. She is basically a much younger version of Candy.... OK may be a bit smaller boobs too but at least a C cup. I would easily be her loyal fan even before pandemic, more so now after two lockdowns. Hard to find at the current market!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For Yuki at Bondi. Does someone have contact info?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post

Person's Name : Yuki

Establishment : The Shop has got a new signage, it simply said "MASSAGE" in blue colour.

Date of Visit : October 2021 - after Freedom Day

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 1, 158 Bondi Road Bondi Junction 02-9387-3696 and 0406-021-885

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm daily

Rates : $45, $55, $65 for 30/45/60 min massage only, plus tips

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    I never met ALG's favourite Yuki, going by ALG history, this will but her around the same age as Candy and my good friend Anna in Campsie 264.... So just over or under 50.

The reason I recon Moon at Jin massage is younger version of Candy is many moves of moon reminds me of Candy, minus the super big boobs which TBH will be now working again Candy because of her age. I am not certain if Moon is good at B2B and Spanish as those are not my I interest. I do have to say I get almost as good massage from Moon and way more options compare to seeing Candy, yet price is the same....

Just my 2c

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Yuki

Establishment : The Shop has got a new signage, it simply said "MASSAGE" in blue colour.

Date of Visit : October 2021 - after Freedom Day

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 1, 158 Bondi Road Bondi Junction 02-9387-3696 and 0406-021-885

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm daily

Rates : $45, $55, $65 for 30/45/60 min massage only, plus tips
    Thank you. Will try her out soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you’re in the CBD then try Emma at 197 Clarence Street. Not sure if her age but she looks late 20s to early 30s. She’s slim with a tight fit body (B cups if that’s info you need). She gives a very strong massage, though I’ve never asked for “crack play”. If you tell her what you want then she should be able to accommodate. No part 2.5 or 3 available, strictly part 2 only in my experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by coahc View Post
    If you’re in the CBD then try Emma at 197 Clarence Street. Not sure if her age but she looks late 20s to early 30s. She’s slim with a tight fit body (B cups if that’s info you need). She gives a very strong massage, though I’ve never asked for “crack play”. If you tell her what you want then she should be able to accommodate. No part 2.5 or 3 available, strictly part 2 only in my experience.
    This thigh massage and crack play is not hard, very common is Asia. The girl start with your inner thigh then move to the V area and obviously some ball play them move up to your crack. While it's not a hard routine, I doubt someone who hasn't done it before can master it.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Bloody impossible to book this Moon? Call the shop lunch time and told to come at 6? WTF

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by massageaddict View Post
    Bloody impossible to book this Moon? Call the shop lunch time and told to come at 6? WTF
    Must be doing good extras

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This thigh massage and crack play is not hard, very common is Asia. The girl start with your inner thigh then move to the V area and obviously some ball play them move up to your crack. While it's not a hard routine, I doubt someone who hasn't done it before can master it.
    Funny how most ML in Australia don't use this routine. It is almost standard in Asia.

The idea is to work up the client so the girls can get client to think with their balls rather than the brain and milk big tips off the client.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Kogarah

Any intel on the Kogarah shop opposite police station. Need to punt today….!!