Thread: Ginza receptionalist hygiene

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Unhappy Ginza receptionalist hygiene

Not sure if this is the right place to raise this and if not, please delete.

First of all this is not a review and I have nothing against Ginza, it is my fav shop but I just want to raise this so Ginza management might want to look into it

So here is the story:
    I booked a girl and went to Ginza today, everything was done efficiently and there is no issue with the girl at all. HOWEVER, the receptionist on duty today is scaring the shit of me in some way.. his hygiene practice is just soooo bad especially we are still in a pandemic. From the moment I entered the shop, he's been coughing his lungs out, he literally did that every 2-3 mins and that is without covering his mouth nor wearing any mask... and what is worse, every time he cough, he would try to cough something out (you know that sound when you try to cough things out of your throat) and spit it , not to a tissue but directly to the bin next to him... I was in the waiting room for a bit and I can hear it everytime he did that and it just made me so uncomfortable to a point I just want to leave without going thru the booking..... I think he is a smoker and that's probably a smoker cough but man... it just make things so uneasy especially the situation we are in at the moment....

I am not sure if I am too sensitive and ppl might say, if you are too scare, don't punt or go out.. but still... have a lozenges, wearing a mask or split stuff onto a tissue is not too much to ask is it??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's not a good look or safe hygiene practices, it wasn't long ago there was a STD scare

Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    That's not a good look or safe hygiene practices, it wasn't long ago there was a STD scare
    more info please?