Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nepalese girls in Sydney/Innerwest region?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There has been a lot of Nepalese nationals arriving in Sydney in recent years, perhaps in the last 5 years. I can't remember which document said it but it was I think a jump of 100% year-over-year. This document mentioned that in the first half of FY2019, passengers coming from Nepal is the fastest growing nationalities that has arrived in Sydney, more than The States, India, Indonesia, and Vietnam.

https://assets.ctfassets.net/v228i5y...sults_Pres.pdf

I think as cuteguy said, the shops might want to appeal to the increasing Nepalese nationalities, and perhaps also explain the increasing number of Nepalese girls that are available. Granted, they might be tourists, and here for a short-time but, still, a possibility.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Most people can't tell the difference between Nepalese, Indians, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans, Pakistanis etc.
    They just generally call them all "Indians".
    The Asian WLs certainly don't differentiate between them. They are all "Indians" to them.

Banned
    There are more and more Nepalese residing in Sydney with many being students and guys. We all know guys need sex. These Nepalese guys work and have some money to use for their enjoyment so why not spend it on some WLs or MLs. I'm sure they wouldn't mind meeting their own kind of girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nepalese girls in Sydney/Innerwest region?

Misu (Nepal) at Pyrmont was awesome, one of my best ML experience. Sadly, Covid has changed the game

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

nepalese girl

Has anyone tried sia at may beauty massage (146 liverpool road enfield).
    does she offer FS or not,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12