Thread: Casey - Rydalmere Massage – First since lockdown

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Casey - Rydalmere Massage – First since lockdown

Person's Name : Casey

Establishment : Rydalmere Massage

Month/Year of Visit : 27/10/2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :https://asianmassagesydney.com.au/rydalmere

Phone : 0469 096 797

Hours of Business : 10 am - 8.00pm

Rates : $60 per hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : Massage and HJ

Size/shape : Fullish, beautiful curves

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, 9 out of 10

My experience/comments :

I finally got to return to Rydalmere massage since Lockdown and wasn’t disappointed…Ive been thinking about Casey a lot as I have so many great experiences with her and she is clearly popular. She still looks as beautiful as ever and is incredibly sensuous.
    Part 1 as always is fantastic but could not wait to see her naked again and feel those curves.

She is just an Angel, beautiful and sweet with a real naughty edge to her.

She had me on the edge for so long with her amazing NHJ with those beautiful breasts sweeping across my face in my mouth often.

She was staring deep into my eyes as she made me cum and I genuinely could see and feel her satisfaction from seeing her job so well done…yum…

Treat her nice and you will be rewarded

I think I'm addicted to Casey (kidding), only issue is she only works there once a week on Wednesday and I cant always get there. Apparently she also works in Dee Why but I don’t know the name of the shop. If anyone knows, please pass on….

I like this shop, its my little go to as Lucy the owner, is always very friendly to me. I reecommend a visit…have fun

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rydalmere Massage - More post lockdown reviews

Person's Name : Jo Jo

Month/Year of Visit : 08/11/2021

Rates : $55 for 45min

Extras Cost :

Age : mid to late 30’s but could be younger as kept mask on

Size/shape : In nice shape, slim. Natural Boobs
    medium sized breasts.

My experience/comments :

I text Lucy about roster and she recommends Jo Jo. She says Jo Jo does great massage and Prostrate massage. I do like this on occasion so I text back and arrange a time.
    Jo Jo delivers a solid and experienced massage which was quite firm (which I like). I really relax into this and enjoy the massage. As I booked 45 minutes, I'm guessing about 25 min in she whispers in my ear if I want Body slide, Prostrate and happy ending….yes please.
    She does some nice body slides and does some heavy breathing which was ok but I'm not a fan of fake noises but hey, she’s doing her job.
    Jo Jo really knows what she is doing and tells me she is “very professional at prostrate massage”. She was telling the truth. She gets me into position on the table and I straddle my legs over hers as she faces me. By this time her undies are back on and she is out of reach anyway. I just settle in for the ride. She puts a glove on and lubes me up. Jo Jo pops in a finger nice and slow and whilst giving me a HJ…She hits the spot really quickly and I am able to relax into it nicely. She is giving me a nice HJ at the same time and its not long before I’m really enjoying the experience. I have a had a couple of disappointing Prostrate massages pre lockdown but this was really good…
    It wasn’t too long before I felt I was close but jo Jo really sustained that edging feeling for some time…Jo Jo only accelerated when she could feel the inevitable explosion getting close and I can tell you, I was really satisfied and came in good volume which she complimented me on (She is a pro so would have complimented me regardless haha).
    This was a good experience and I will be back to indulge in this and explore further with Jo Jo…She spoke to me about the health benefits of prostrate massage and I genuinely felt her pride about her work.
    I tipped her generously and told Lucy she has a gem on her hands and I will be back.
    Lucy told me Jo Jo only works Mondays…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Another Post lockdown review at Rydalmere massage

Another Post lockdown review at Rydalmere massage

Person's Name : Apple

Month/Year of Visit : 02/11/2021

Rates : $60 per hour

Extras Cost :

Size/shape : Curvy in the right places

My experience/comments :

A couple more post lockdown sessions at Rydalmere Massage. Text Lucy and she recommends new girl Apple. Apple is quite pretty and I'm keen as soon as I see her. I booked for 45 minutes and really needed a massage so I settled in. Apples’ massage skills are genuinely good and she really worked out some kinks. So nice to receive a good massage after being in lockdown for so long. Part 2 comes and I roll over. She takes off her dress and reveals a really lovely body and cute smile. I usually like to explore but this time I was enjoying Apples skill and just went along with what was a really skilled NHJ from a cute Lady.
    Apple makes me come, I tip her a little more than usual as the massage was so good followed by a really satisfying NHJ.

Quote Originally Posted by izmsnz20185 View Post

I like this shop, its my little go to as Lucy the owner, is always very friendly to me. I reecommend a visit…have fun
    Hi there,

Welcome to the forum, thanks for sharing all these reviews on this shop, I’m interested in Lucy as I have read your review on her in XXX, a busty matured Mamasan with great skills, my kind of gal !

Can I book her directly ?

Many thanks

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, although I haven’t booked her since lock down so unsure if anything has changed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hidden gem

Went past this place for the first time on the way home from a long lunch.

Relaxed into a massage from Asian lady with huge tits. Finished me off perfectly.

Will be back without a doubt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What’s the going rate for extras here?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Extras

I think I paid 50

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Illawarraf View Post
    Went past this place for the first time on the way home from a long lunch.

Relaxed into a massage from Asian lady with huge tits. Finished me off perfectly.

Will be back without a doubt.
    Remember her name by any chance? 😊

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AGS1980 View Post
    Remember her name by any chance? 😊
    Not sure but that Friday afternoon there were two girls both Heavy chested.

It was worth the two pineapples for the visit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a very pleasant session with Casey earlier in the week. I can confirm she is a magician. Great massage and nice NHJ to finish.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree, Casey is a magician, one of my all time favs…JoJo is quite good as well, not quite as good as Casey though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So 1 pineapple got me a NHJ.
    What do you get for 2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I decided to try out this place last week and based on reviews Casey was the one to try. The Venue itself is rather small, the rooms are more like booths, and don't have walls to the ceiling. Mamasan was friendly and let her know I was to see Casey. I went here with no expectation, and I lay naked face down while I wait for Casey. Casey comes in shortly later, she was wearing a nice black dress and she is normal to pretty girl, which I would rate 6.5/10. Body wise she has a little padding, but her ass is pretty juicy. Anyhow, massage proceeded and she had a good technique on the neck and shoulders which I really needed. As we approached fifteen minutes left, I ask her to take off and she starts part 2. (Extra $50 for nude HJ). She seemed pretty shy at first, but become more vocal when I started sucking her nipples. She kept her legs closed so access to her pussy was limited. Casey leant over and nipple sucked me and a while later I exploded. A nice massage, and pleasant experience, but probably wouldn't return.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hello there,
    Long time reader, first time commenting.

Agreed on the tiny rooms but place is great service wise and never left disappointed. Massages on point.

Seen a few here (all Chinese Lili, Amy and another but forgot the name) and massage the massage itself has been brilliant but Amy is my go to. Great massage skill, hits the right spots, focused and knows what’s she’s doing. She’s got a great attitude, cute in a way, funny and a rocking body with C cups (I assume). There is plenty of TT and tease. NHJ with some exploring and some GFE for an extra pineapple on top. My Overall experience with her is 8-9/10.

Lucy (mamasan) also a lovely lady. Hug on arrival and end. Had the pleasure of her giving me a massage a couple of times (staff busy) so she was it when I hadn’t booked. Nice massage also. Despite her being a bit older there is something about her and has a fantastic rack. Won’t let you touch which is a shame as I want to go to town on them. Always have a a bit of a joke with her about getting another massage however am still waiting for that.

I doubt there would be much else on offer given the small rooms and also not enclosed as you hear everything but still a bit of a hidden gem even it’s just for the massage itself.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hi

Hello there,
    Long time reader, first time commenting.

Agreed on the tiny rooms but place is great service wise and never left disappointed. Massages on point.

Seen a few here (all Chinese Lili, Amy and another but forgot the name) and massage the massage itself has been brilliant but Amy is my go to. Great massage skill, hits the right spots, focused and knows what’s she’s doing. She’s got a great attitude, cute in a way, funny and a rocking body with C cups (I assume). There is plenty of TT and tease. NHJ with some exploring and some GFE for an extra pineapple on top. My Overall experience with her is 8-9/10.

Lucy (mamasan) also a lovely lady. Hug on arrival and end. Had the pleasure of her giving me a massage a couple of times (staff busy) so she was it when I hadn’t booked. Nice massage also. Despite her being a bit older there is something about her and has a fantastic rack. Won’t let you touch which is a shame as I want to go to town on them. Always have a a bit of a joke with her about getting another massage however am still waiting for that.

I doubt there would be much else on offer given the small rooms and also not enclosed as you hear everything but still a bit of a hidden gem even it’s just for the massage itself.