Thread: FeiFei from chatswood60

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

FeiFei from chatswood60

Visited the establishment on 15/11/2021 met with Fei Fei paid $140 for 30mins diamond service. A total waste of money the actual person looks nothing like the website. Fei Fei was unmotivated during the session, flappy stomach, sloppy message, can feel her implant.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for the AR dude and sounds horrible. Never been to Chatswood 60 but some of the girls do sound a bit dodgy. Also their roster rarely changes which makes me think you might of gotten a bait and switch also.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So many photos at Chatswood 60 are fake, I stopped going there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had the exact same experience with Feifei a few weeks back. Photos are either fake or heavily edited to make her come across as slim.
    Seemed very cold and not up for a chat (language barrier didn't help) and just wasn't happy doing anything that her service advertised. Wouldn't recommend her at all and didn't even get to blow a load.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you so much for the heads up. Was thinking of seeing her tonight. Might head somewhere else then.

Shop should be honest with true photos or stats of ladies, otherwise these bad reviews will make their reputation worst.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    Thank you so much for the heads up. Was thinking of seeing her tonight. Might head somewhere else then.

Shop should be honest with true photos or stats of ladies, otherwise these bad reviews will make their reputation worst.
    Think their rep is already in the shitter and they just don't care anymore. Also lack of new girls means why would any of the current WLs want to work in a shop with bad rep instead of the more reputable ones like 42G, N5M, Ginza etc.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up FeiFei

First of all I know my English is not perfect so please bare with me.

All the girls I wanted was not available so I decided to take a risk and book Feifei.
    Shes been working in Chatswood 60 for quiet a while now so it looked like a safe bet even though I couldn't find any review of her.

In terms of her appearance I don't think I can complain too much for her being a Cover Girl. Shes fairly young (Late 20s or early 30s) and she wasn't fat or anything like that.
    Not gonna say her photos of her are 100% accurate. Photos are definitely edited but that's something we all expect.

She leads me to her room but wouldn't let her phone go. I took my cloths off and waited in the shower but it took some time for her to join me.
    After shower she looks at her phone one last time. And then she started the normal routine like sucking nipple etc.

I could tell that she was trying to put as less effort as possible. But whatever, things just getting started now so no complain.
    She was spending too much time on my nipples without doing much, and pretty much the same for my dick. BBBJ was average. Not the worst I had but nothing special.

Things were too slow so I asked for DFK which is a listed service in her profile, but got denied. It was something I didn't expect, I thought Cover Girls always provide DFK.
    In my expereince I never had to ask for DFK, it was always given to me from Cover Girls without requesting.
    It might be not that big of the deal for some people, but I lost all the interest I had, especially with the fact that she looked so unmotivated. I couldn't get over the fact that I was lied to.

If she doesn't wanna do DFK, then there's no way that she would do rimming and CIM which are also listed services in her profile.
    I usually don't request rimming and CIM unless girl offers, but when I'm paying extra money for Cover Girls I want the freedom of choice to be there.
    I let her continue the BBBJ. After I cum she gave me some massage, and after that I just left without actually having sex nor taking a shower.

Not that I was going to complain or ask for refund, but I could't find the reception lady anywhere on my way out.
    And this poor guy was standing in front of the reception area nervously waiting somebody to give him some service. I think this shows how much management don't care.

Overall she gave me a good first impression and she had ok attitude and from my standard her appearance was passable to be a Cover girl.
    It's just that there is no point of spending extra money for 'Cover Girls' in this case, as there is no guarantee that she will provide extra services.
    You can really tell shes not having fun, she looks unmotivated, spiritless and uninterested.

I understand shes a human being too, her first priority might not be satisfying my needs, but there is no need to express that so much during the session.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she was pretending to have weak English as that way she can refuse the request that customers are making more easily.

It was 11PM when I was there, so maybe she was tired. Or maybe she was having a bad day.
    Either way its hard to recommend Feifei at the current rate. You should probably consider a different girl.
    For the first time I feel wasted my money, which I never felt before with other Cover Girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One to two years ago this shop was quite good and I had two regular girls there. But their high prices (under the guise of “Cover Girls”??!!), fake photos and crap service has kept me away these last 12 months. There is just too many other shops and other girls who value repeat customers and are willing to offer good service and reasonable prices to retain them. This shop charges Ginza prices for very average girls and average service in many cases. There’s just no point going there IMO when you have 88A plus other shops just 5 mins away with a completely different pricing structure and much more attractive girls willing to please

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wall20211017 View Post
    First of all I know my English is not perfect so please bare with me.

All the girls I wanted was not available so I decided to take a risk and book Feifei.
    Shes been working in Chatswood 60 for quiet a while now so it looked like a safe bet even though I couldn't find any review of her.

In terms of her appearance I don't think I can complain too much for her being a Cover Girl. Shes fairly young (Late 20s or early 30s) and she wasn't fat or anything like that.
    Not gonna say her photos of her are 100% accurate. Photos are definitely edited but that's something we all expect.

She leads me to her room but wouldn't let her phone go. I took my cloths off and waited in the shower but it took some time for her to join me.
    After shower she looks at her phone one last time. And then she started the normal routine like sucking nipple etc.

I could tell that she was trying to put as less effort as possible. But whatever, things just getting started now so no complain.
    She was spending too much time on my nipples without doing much, and pretty much the same for my dick. BBBJ was average. Not the worst I had but nothing special.

Things were too slow so I asked for DFK which is a listed service in her profile, but got denied. It was something I didn't expect, I thought Cover Girls always provide DFK.
    In my expereince I never had to ask for DFK, it was always given to me from Cover Girls without requesting.
    It might be not that big of the deal for some people, but I lost all the interest I had, especially with the fact that she looked so unmotivated. I couldn't get over the fact that I was lied to.

If she doesn't wanna do DFK, then there's no way that she would do rimming and CIM which are also listed services in her profile.
    I usually don't request rimming and CIM unless girl offers, but when I'm paying extra money for Cover Girls I want the freedom of choice to be there.
    I let her continue the BBBJ. After I cum she gave me some massage, and after that I just left without actually having sex nor taking a shower.

Not that I was going to complain or ask for refund, but I could't find the reception lady anywhere on my way out.
    And this poor guy was standing in front of the reception area nervously waiting somebody to give him some service. I think this shows how much management don't care.

Overall she gave me a good first impression and she had ok attitude and from my standard her appearance was passable to be a Cover girl.
    It's just that there is no point of spending extra money for 'Cover Girls' in this case, as there is no guarantee that she will provide extra services.
    You can really tell shes not having fun, she looks unmotivated, spiritless and uninterested.

I understand shes a human being too, her first priority might not be satisfying my needs, but there is no need to express that so much during the session.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she was pretending to have weak English as that way she can refuse the request that customers are making more easily.

It was 11PM when I was there, so maybe she was tired. Or maybe she was having a bad day.
    Either way its hard to recommend Feifei at the current rate. You should probably consider a different girl.
    For the first time I feel wasted my money, which I never felt before with other Cover Girls.
    You're too generous bro. That sounded like a awful experience.