Person's Name : Mimi

Establishment : 78a Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : November 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Artarmon Brothel & Adult Sex Service | Artarmon 78A Brothel

Phone : 9904 7336

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : Asked for a tip for CIM (I didn't ask how much)

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, mish

Size/shape : Attractive face, decent slim figure, A/B-cups, bit of hair downstairs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a really enjoyable and passionate session

My experience/comments : I said hello to Mimi before my session with Sophia last week so today I called Lulu and booked her.

This time before Mimi was called, Lulu introduced me to another new girl called Sasa – wouldn’t call her attractive and the figure wasn’t too flash but a book shouldn’t be judged by its cover……

I was stripping when Mimi entered. She is quite attractive and was wearing a short black nightie and was immediately very playful and friendly – hugging me and stroking my cock.

I said I would have a quick shower and after drying myself I sat on the edge of the bed while Mimi stripped. She has a decent slim figure with slightly saggy A/B-cups and her bush is either trimmed or naturally not very hairy.

She stood in front of me for some intense kissing before she squatted down and started sucking me, with lovely eye-contact as she looked up at me.

I soon lay down and after some more hugging and kissing Mimi knelt between my legs for some more BBBJ. This was very good with no teeth, no tissue-breaks, good use of her tongue and hands and more lovely eye-contact.

After a good while I asked for some 69 and Mimi moved round. This was great as she was very receptive and was soon squeaking and squirming as she came and then pulled away for a breather.

She reached for a condom but I asked for more BJ before getting her to lie down for some DATY. Again she went off, with her orgasms seeming to come in waves (but no FIV was permitted).

I then knelt by her head for some more BJ and when I took over, stroking my cock onto her tongue, she indicated for me to cum on her chest. But I lay down for some more BJ before saying “We fuck” and she got the condom.

I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she wasn’t keen and then said I could for a tip.

Lube was applied and Mimi climbed aboard for some cowgirl. This was very good as she rode me with great passion and lovely facial expressions before she collapsed on my chest, saying she’d cum again.

I usually ask for some doggie but time was moving on and I felt I was close to cumming so we went straight to the mish.

This was also very good as we had some more DFKing and Mimi got quite loud and animated before I squirted.

I lay on the bed while Mimi took a quick shower and she then gave me a light massage while we had a chat (as best we could – her English is somewhat limited).

She said is from Beijing and has been in Australia for four years. She has just started at 78a, currently working on Sundays and Mondays, and also works four days at a MP in Gosford – mostly HJs but occasionally FS. She said her name at the MP was Eva but I couldn’t get from her which MP in Gosford – I think she just didn’t understand my questions.

Time was up and Mimi left while I was drying myself – it was busy in there this morning with the doorbell ringing every few minutes.

As I left I said hello again to the lovely Asia who looked very sexy in a tight short dress and glasses.