Thread: T Anna - Sweet, Young and Recommended

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

T Anna - Sweet, Young and Recommended

Hi everyone

First AR here - have been punting for a few years consistently now but am a long time lurker, first time contributing so please bear with me

I've been a regular of Anna's for a while now, actually when she first started around mid-late 2019, and it's been a bit of a journey. I won't go into my personal interactions and will try keep it objective as I know how you bunch are :P have saved some of that at the end though if you make it through

- 1. Looks: silky smooth white skin, about a size 7 (definitely not chubby, or have any creases on the belly at all, just not your slender/stick type build) with good curves, beautiful face especially when she smiles, around mid 20s but can probably pull off 21-23. She has more of a mix Chinese/Laos/Thai look (more like Leena). If you prefer darker thai girls with fairy eyes, would rather recommend Patty.

- 2. Service: very service orientated. More of a girl who will give you a really good Diamond service (great BBBJ and DFK, but YMMV) if you let her take the lead, but is willing to let you take the lead and can be dominated.

- 3. Personality: her English isn't amazing but if you speak slowly enough and put some finesse into it communication is not a problem. We regularly chat about her life back in Thailand and family, friends, etc. She's not shy and is super friendly, sweet, curious, not stuck up, and sometimes likes to yap off herself in Thai (which can be cute if you understand a bit).

Overall, great girl who has come a long way to provide a great service. Now that you're listening, when she first started she was completely new to the industry and wasn't awfully skilled (I was also new to punting at the time but had frequented a large enough shop sample to benchmark) and was actually a bit scared of the gig. After around 2 years in the game, I'd put her up there with some of the best Thai girls at N5M/42/Ginzas and knows how to pace the session, but as always, YMMV. Perhaps I'm also biased as a regular

Cheers
    ADS

Yessssss, Anna on today~~~~ Call us to make a booking! 0417888123