Thread: Canberra - Selina’s Massage - 26 Mort St, Braddon ACT 2612

Senior Member(無間使者)

Canberra - Selina’s Massage - 26 Mort St, Braddon ACT 2612

Had an hour to kill so decided to try this place out. Entered and asked for 45 mins. Got sent to a room with a ML. She was very average to look at, probably in her 40s. I thought this was going to be a dud session but, luckily, I was wrong.

The room was clean and there were 2 massage tables in the room. I took my clothes off and lay down. She starts massaging and it was quite good. She kept checking to make sure that the pressure was alright and I did feel quite good afterwards.

When she moved down to my legs, she really got “in there” to massage and this would only have one possible reaction. As I got harder, I told her that it was good. She asked if I wanted a prostate massage as that would be great for the little guy. I’m not going to say no.

She begins to massage around the area and, honestly, it was actually massaging around that area. Eventually, it was time to turn over. She sat on the table and got me to put my legs over hers. She continues massaging around the groin and build up the tension until release.

Of interest, she said that a prostate massage should never have a finger up the bum.

Anyways, what a great session. ML is nothing special to look at but the service is absolutely top notch.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah she is great. Have tried her many times. She is amazing person too. You could try another girl there too..she is also amazing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks poker!

sounds good. does anyone know if they also do anything more? NHJ or B2B for example...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The one that I had would not do anything nude. I got the impression that it depends on the girls so will have to find out on my next visit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks poker! appreciate the reply

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been to Selina's 3 times since late 2020.

First two visits with Sylvia who I think is the older lady discussed above. First visit was sensational. Good part 1 and part 2. Really unique but great technique in part 2. Sadly no touching allowed though. Second visit was not as good in either department but still above average service.

Third visit was ok but also an older lady who stayed clothed.

Probably won't return anytime soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place was full when I dropped in here on a weekday afternoon. I ended up going elsewhere for a dud service.

Lots of activity here but not many reporting. The lady I did meet this time wasn’t that great to look at but I’m sure her service would have been excellent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonser View Post
    thanks poker!

sounds good. does anyone know if they also do anything more? NHJ or B2B for example...
    The older lady Silvia doesnt do any other extra. The other girl Amy is very famous in that place too. Very tiny. She provides great service as well. There was a girl before who did FS keeping it secret from silvia but when she found out she was sacked. Unfortunately, only HJ is on offer and its very technical and sensual. But I recommend visiting that shop. Always great service. Booking is essential as it is very busy all the time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Amy is the "younger" staff and she does offer HJ extra and she says that that Naked HJ is a far as she will go in shop and the owner knows and is willing to let it slide. However due to the current covid mandates shes wears a mask during your session even if shes gets naked.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Will have to give it a try, thanks guys

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Any recent reports here or other hotspots in Canberra? I’m visiting from Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pm me what service you want or which place you wanna try. I may have some advice for you.cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Any recent reports here or other hotspots in Canberra? I’m visiting from Sydney.
    Agreed. Any Canberra tips. I’m there next weekend for 1 night.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lucy at Selina’s

Just a quick update. New girl Lucy started this week. She gives the part 1 massage so sensuously. Teasingly touching all the places I like. Part 2, rolled over and happy to get her clothes out of the way. Reasonable price for shedding clothes and hand work. Getting close to explosion when she surprises with offer of her mouth. So warm, soft and wet. No teeth. Didn’t last long and she took it all. Must return for more asap.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm sure you'll return given you're the shop owner

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Called yesterday and apperently lucy went back to sydney....total BS post and i guessing she was never there

Banned
    Bernie is spamming way to much

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I thought there would be much more available in Canberra. Any suggestions for FS or ML worth seeing?