Senior Member(無間使者)

Apple

Person's Name : Apple

Establishment : Taren point 64

Date of Visit : 1/11/21

Contact Details/Address. 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point
    Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 45 minutes $170

Size/shape : great natural C cups, nice tanned skin, long black hair, ok bod, face is average

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, Missionary, good massage

Value for money/recommend? : Maybe

Had a look on the web site - in the vein hope that TP64 management might have thought through their decision to put the pricing up, alas no luck there.
    However being a very long term client decided to try Apple who I haven’t managed to see over the years and given her bod looks great in the photos (I like slim athletic types) and she’s described as an ex Balled dancer (I’ll take that as Ballet &#129322 decided to take the proverbial punt.

Showed up and was quickly ushered to the room by Sophie. She then upsold me to $170 as there prices are up there now for BBBJ service.
    I begrudgingly agreed and thought to myself let’s see how this goes.
    In the back of my mind I was aware that for $180 for 30 min I could be with an extremely hot young thing at Ginza empire (what am i doing this for !)

But Ginza is a significant drive right now and I’m here so if I go into the room and I finally get to meet Apple

Well - awesome body , no complaints there. Very pert A cup tits, great legs - the photos on the web page that aren’t photoshopped to death are pretty accurate. However her face is quite average (pretty heavy acne scarring). I’d say she’s in the 40 years of age range realistically. But the body of a teenager

Short story
    No kissing , pay for Bbbj (up front) and She’s a starfish in bed
    Up side - good massage and great body - nice girl to talk to but certainly no GFE or PSE

Now brothers i am a long term visitor to TP Since it opened because I have had great girls their over the years. And for $150 p/h it’s near home and I can pick the good(and by that I mean bad 😉 ) girls. And that was PSE GFE , BBBJ , DFK nearly every time . And some are quite good looking. It’s a mix though as with all the $150 suburban shops it’s mainly MILF action. but I’m in my 50s so glass houses you know

However this new pricing model is just not worth it given the quality of girls and service.

I’ve visited twice since Sydney opened up hoping that since Sophie is there I might get a taste of the way it was , but that hasn’t happened. Looks like they are enforcing the tiered pricing model on the web page - it’s just not in sync with the WL that are available here

The equivalent shops (Willoughby, Artarmon Chatswood ) areas are all still on the 150 for everything model and I recently had a couple of great punts over there, think I’ll just have to do more of that

Even locally I notice that 23 Caringbah has changed back to 150 for everything model so might try that out too

- Sorry TP64 I’m moving on

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review. Always found Caringbah/Taren Point places a bit of hit and miss. Some really good gems though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah there’s been some crackers there over the years . And some very average ones :0p. But used to be able to count on being affordable and good WLs with great service. Now it’s even more hit and miss and they’re upselling us on services - I really hate that.
    I remember Sophie going off at one of the girls who asked me for a tip to do extras back in the day, I didn’t mind her asking, she was one of the better girls at the time, but somehow Sophie got wind of it and asked me if she had and it went from there. I really appreciated That level of customer service and knowing what I would be in for at 64. Now it’s the opposite

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ease View Post
    Yeah there’s been some crackers there over the years . And some very average ones :0p. But used to be able to count on being affordable and good WLs with great service. Now it’s even more hit and miss and they’re upselling us on services - I really hate that.
    I remember Sophie going off at one of the girls who asked me for a tip to do extras back in the day, I didn’t mind her asking, she was one of the better girls at the time, but somehow Sophie got wind of it and asked me if she had and it went from there. I really appreciated That level of customer service and knowing what I would be in for at 64. Now it’s the opposite
    Sophie came back recently (ex-covid closure) and is still committed to excellent service, I noticed new notes around asking for management to be told of any issues. Problem recently is the lack of girls wanting / available to work, but its picking up everywhere in the last week or so... looking like the season's starting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Totally agree

I couldnt agree more with all you have said. The tiered pricing only causes frustration and confusion. I'm sad to say that after 5 years going there i am moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ease View Post
    Person's Name : Apple

Establishment : Taren point 64

Date of Visit : 1/11/21

Contact Details/Address. 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point
    Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 45 minutes $170

Size/shape : great natural C cups, nice tanned skin, long black hair, ok bod, face is average

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, Missionary, good massage

Value for money/recommend? : Maybe

Had a look on the web site - in the vein hope that TP64 management might have thought through their decision to put the pricing up, alas no luck there.
    However being a very long term client decided to try Apple who I haven’t managed to see over the years and given her bod looks great in the photos (I like slim athletic types) and she’s described as an ex Balled dancer (I’ll take that as Ballet &#129322 decided to take the proverbial punt.

Showed up and was quickly ushered to the room by Sophie. She then upsold me to $170 as there prices are up there now for BBBJ service.
    I begrudgingly agreed and thought to myself let’s see how this goes.
    In the back of my mind I was aware that for $180 for 30 min I could be with an extremely hot young thing at Ginza empire (what am i doing this for !)

But Ginza is a significant drive right now and I’m here so if I go into the room and I finally get to meet Apple

Well - awesome body , no complaints there. Very pert A cup tits, great legs - the photos on the web page that aren’t photoshopped to death are pretty accurate. However her face is quite average (pretty heavy acne scarring). I’d say she’s in the 40 years of age range realistically. But the body of a teenager

Short story
    No kissing , pay for Bbbj (up front) and She’s a starfish in bed
    Up side - good massage and great body - nice girl to talk to but certainly no GFE or PSE

Now brothers i am a long term visitor to TP Since it opened because I have had great girls their over the years. And for $150 p/h it’s near home and I can pick the good(and by that I mean bad 😉 ) girls. And that was PSE GFE , BBBJ , DFK nearly every time . And some are quite good looking. It’s a mix though as with all the $150 suburban shops it’s mainly MILF action. but I’m in my 50s so glass houses you know

However this new pricing model is just not worth it given the quality of girls and service.

I’ve visited twice since Sydney opened up hoping that since Sophie is there I might get a taste of the way it was , but that hasn’t happened. Looks like they are enforcing the tiered pricing model on the web page - it’s just not in sync with the WL that are available here

The equivalent shops (Willoughby, Artarmon Chatswood ) areas are all still on the 150 for everything model and I recently had a couple of great punts over there, think I’ll just have to do more of that

Even locally I notice that 23 Caringbah has changed back to 150 for everything model so might try that out too

- Sorry TP64 I’m moving on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I was thinking they may fall in line with other similar shops

Having said that with very little time on my hands I decided to give it another go last week. Had read good things about Ada and there was a girl there a few years back by the same name who was great.

Anyway short story - she is much younger looking than Apple and service is a much higher level. Great body of you like trim and pretty. Small but very nice tits (like a teen), typical flat bum but nice legs. Good service (I booked gold - so payed a bit more)

I think she is a cut above the usual MILF shops. Services - FK (not DFK) BBBJ, FS, foot fetish, good hard massage and walk on back. Gets right into it and loud in bed

We had some interruptions during the hour while she answered messages on her phone and ducked out to chat to one of the other WL’s for a few minutes
    No biggy for me but worth a mention it this sort of interruption puts you off

So for 190 for the hour not bad , just have to adjust your budget expectations

Having a chat to Sophie looks like she is under pressure to raise what she pays the Girls to get them to the shop - but the quality now seems to have picked up quite a bit.

May is a prime example and looks amazing, and there are a couple of others now.

So for the price of 30 minutes at the top shops in town - you get a 30 something YO for an hour, it’s not bad value as long as you pick a winner like Ada

Senior Member(無間使者)
    May is an absolute gift. Incredible body, super toned, and a perfectly toned and perky ass. Really affectionate and heaps of positive energy. Reminds me quite a lot of Kiki to be honest.
    I've been meaning to do a review for a while now, and will try to get one posted in next day or so. Seen her a few times now, but I think it's pretty safe to say that she's my current favourite

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers Rackster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Rackster - I haven’t seen her yet but she looks well above average- on my list for sure