Now brothers I am a long term visitor to TP Since it opened because I have had great girls their over the years. And for $150 p/h it’s near home and I can pick the good(and by that I mean bad 😉 ) girls.
that was PSE GFE , BBBJ , DFK nearly every time . And some are quite good looking.
It’s a mix though as with all the $150 suburban shops it’s mainly MILF action. but I’m in my 50s so glass houses you know

However this new pricing model is just not worth it given the quality of girls and service.

I’ve visited twice since Sydney opened up hoping that since Sophie is there I might get a taste of the way it was , but that hasn’t happened. Looks like they are enforcing the tiered pricing model on the web page - it’s just not in sync with the WL that are available here

The equivalent shops (Willoughby, Artarmon Chatswood ) areas are all still on the 150 for everything model and I recently had a couple of great punts over there, think I’ll just have to do more of that

Even locally I notice that 23 Caringbah has changed back to 150 for everything model so might try that out too

- Sorry TP64 I’m moving on