Thread: Use of names

Senior Member(無間使者)

Use of names

Hey lads, I think there is a bit of an unspoken guide on here that we don’t mention the full names of ladies, especially the ones in shops

I have recently had 2 of my regulars say that it gives them a lot of unwanted attention

They are ok with something like A”@&$ from W”@&$ who works at ABC Shop but if we could limit it to that we will have a lot more happy ladies who will look after us punters

Perhaps we can save names for private messages

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovesadrink View Post
    Hey lads, I think there is a bit of an unspoken guide on here that we don’t mention the full names of ladies, especially the ones in shops

I have recently had 2 of my regulars say that it gives them a lot of unwanted attention

They are ok with something like A”@&$ from W”@&$ who works at ABC Shop but if we could limit it to that we will have a lot more happy ladies who will look after us punters

Cheers
    Huh? I've never seen a girl's full name mentioned here. As in their real name?

I've never asked a girl for her real name and if I ever did I certainly would not ask what her surname is.

To be honest, your post doesn't make sense.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The only names Ive seen here are their "professional" names.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovesadrink View Post

Cheers
    Just came across this very interesting web page.
    Names addresses and cost.
    https://streetcorner.com.au/the-best...e-in-brisbane/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Interesting in the context of him being is a fuckwit who is going to fuck things up for everyone else?

Thankfully a lot of the information he has on there is wrong. But I can only imagine the nightmare he has created for the owners.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by willynpc View Post
    Thats hilarious. Some places have no clue what they're doing when they do these lists.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by willynpc View Post
    OMG There goes the neighbourhood 😳 😢

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Interesting in the context of him being is a fuckwit who is going to fuck things up for everyone else?

Thankfully a lot of the information he has on there is wrong. But I can only imagine the nightmare he has created for the owners.
    Yeah a lot of potential angst created even if the info is wrong as some punters will turn up demanding those services.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wouldn’t put any those shops in top 10 lol