Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well reviewed but a dud?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wok View Post
    I have found highly reviewed Chinese WL on this forum have not turned out well for me.
    However, I’m an overweight, bald, unattractive white guy, so I just chalk it up to that haha
    Hey Mr Wok, a few days back one of the lads was going on about some magic pineapples which can literally turn you into a Brad Pitt. You might wanna check that thread.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Indian girl at 42g I won't name her Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnotasexrobot View Post
    The AR section is like a car crash now.
    It’s virtually 95% shops bumping up threads of who is working today. Only good reviews of course. We all can see the roster section & the girl info section. But there it is in the After Report as well. What about the shrills they are forever on the forum except when they are at one of many ML shops having yet another great punt as they never have a dud punt. Do they not have jobs or is their job?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    It’s virtually 95% shops bumping up threads of who is working today. Only good reviews of course. We all can see the roster section & the girl info section. But there it is in the After Report as well. What about the shrills they are forever on the forum except when they are at one of many ML shops having yet another great punt as they never have a dud punt. Do they not have jobs or is their job?
    Don't you know they are contractors and scouting for new talents for the shops. The shop that most talented/popular girls end up eventually.

Banned
    Ariana… shit as fuck. Rubbish/10

Now known as jane

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Don't you know they are contractors and scouting for new talents for the shops. The shop that most talented/popular girls end up eventually.
    Is that the nice word for shrill. The only mamasan who doesn’t up reviews here lately is Alice at 227 Broadway because she doesn’t need to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apparently she’s the golden girl of 42Gladesville. How dare you? I never been with an Indian girl but I’ve been intrigued by this one due to the great reviews. Now I’m not so sure. Speaking of Gladesvile I’ve been with Nicole who used to work there pre lockdown & now there is a dud punt & now apparently she is at Ginza Empire different name though.

Banned
    Viet Nicole at 42 was amazing all round

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteccc View Post
    Ariana… shit as fuck. Rubbish/10

Now known as jane
    Agreed bro fark me dead

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    Indian girl at 42g I won't name her Lol
    We know who it is lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly I only had awesome time for the 4 times I saw Jane pre and post lock down. It may be that her performance varies a lot depending if she is feeling it with the customer or not.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, guess that's why its called punting haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12