Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well reviewed but a dud?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Well reviewed but a dud?

Not sure if its okay and how to make it okay to ask about this without harming the ladies which names will be mentioned.

So what im curious is,
    Which girl that was highly positively reviewed in the forums which you ended up trying, but ended up being a dud for on reason or another?
    Of you could also elaborate on why it is a dud.

Ive been very wary of good reviews as a lot of the things are subjective, like:
    -age of girl
    -looks
    -"similar to this other girl"

Moreover, ive experienced better sessions on the second session with the lady.
    But sometimes, depending on the the girl's service during the first session, i dont even feel like a second session would be an improvement worthy of trying her again.

I know most punts are ymmv thing, but i always come in with expectations. Specially if there are good reviews, pictures and descriptions of the lady.
    In additon, girls may not be feeling well, tired, or sore from a previous session, etc.
    Which leads to a subpar session than what they would normally do.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Their services sometimes rely on your behaviour. You sound annoying, then they will bounce back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well is a very interesting question. Many reviewers on here have never had a dud punt at their favourite shops ML or WL. Many shops bump up favoured reviews of particular girls over dud reviews with random posts by said reviewers about these shops.
    You have already been labelled annoying even though you just asked a solid question.
    So good luck.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Their services sometimes rely on your behaviour. You sound annoying, then they will bounce back.
    Correct. Classic example was Ashley at SP St Mary's. I remember guys saying she was moody, gave cold service etc, yet I had nothing but awesome times with her and I think a few others are the same. I think maybe her service relied heavily on your attitude/behaviour.

Remember roughly 1/3 of people will dislike you within the first minute or so of meeting you, and it could be for any number of reasons. It's one of the reasons I'm hesitant to "blame" a girl for an average session. Could be that she was having a bad day, didn't like me as a customer for whatever reason, maybe I was off my game, who knows.

There are some reviewers as well whose reviews should be taken with a grain of salt.

Having said all that yeah it has happened to me. I think part of it is the session has been built up in your mind that anything less than epic becomes a let down.

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Not sure if its okay and how to make it okay to ask about this without harming the ladies which names will be mentioned.

So what im curious is,
    Which girl that was highly positively reviewed in the forums which you ended up trying, but ended up being a dud for on reason or another?
    Of you could also elaborate on why it is a dud.

Ive been very wary of good reviews as a lot of the things are subjective, like:
    -age of girl
    -looks
    -"similar to this other girl"

Moreover, ive experienced better sessions on the second session with the lady.
    But sometimes, depending on the the girl's service during the first session, i dont even feel like a second session would be an improvement worthy of trying her again.

I know most punts are ymmv thing, but i always come in with expectations. Specially if there are good reviews, pictures and descriptions of the lady.
    In additon, girls may not be feeling well, tired, or sore from a previous session, etc.
    Which leads to a subpar session than what they would normally do.

It’s been advised for uncountable times, follow the reviews that you think the writer has similar taste as yours !

Don’t blame the reviews, although some people automatically think the writer is a shill, it’s not necessarily so. YMMV and your tastes are different, the writer wrote it because that’s how he felt, he might have exaggerated it a bit, but that doesn’t mean he lied.

Also some writers boast that they only write the truth, and their reviews are most trustworthy, that’s also laughable. No one is the authority to judge beauty, and no one can guarantee the girl treats everybody the same way. Just wait until some one has a different encounter and decide to call him a shill !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Totally forgot that shops always just bumps the good reviews of the girls.
    I end up using the search feature when im cueious about a specific girl, just so i can see all the reviews, good or bad.

Also a good point that when someone sees you, they can immediately not like you.
    Ill admit this happens with me from time to time.
    But for the girls who i actually end up going in a session with, i usually try to keep an open mind.
    Maybe their service is actually better than the good looking ones.
    But sadly, based on their looks and whoelse is in the lineup, i would probably end up choosing the gurl who gives a better first impression.
    May that be her demeanour, attitude, body, or everything.

Sadly, i forgot this goes for the girls as well, but the only thing is, some girls cant decide to not see a customer.
    So this could easily lead to an unintiresting punt for ger and you.

On the annoying aspect.
    I think ive mostly been good on that point.
    But ive had maybe a couple of times during my early days where i noticed an actual annoyed lady. But not to a point where she was upset.

I always am nice and ask if shes okay with what i want to do.

But ive heard stories where the customer suddenly does things that the girls were not willing to do so, without even asking.
    And that some guys are very pushy.
    I sometimes end up asking for something initially, then might ask her again once or twice more.

But i same with the looks, i guess some things that are natural to certain people could be considered annoying by some ladies.
    Like how i get annoyed and turned off by foam. Specially the super obvious ones.

Banned
    The influential shops get the bad reviews taken down or they bump up the positive reviews so the poor ones get buried on page 697 of the After Report section.

I just wish the shops would stop interfering with the AR section. They have about three other sections to contribute to.

As for highly rated girls who were complete duds, C Mandy at 42G comes to mind. With an attitude like hers, she should have retired years ago. My review of her might still be there if it hasn’t been taken down

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    The influential shops get the bad reviews taken down or they bump up the positive reviews so the poor ones get buried on page 697 of the After Report section.

I just wish the shops would stop interfering with the AR section. They have about three other sections to contribute to.

As for highly rated girls who were complete duds, C Mandy at 42G comes to mind. With an attitude like hers, she should have retired years ago. My review of her might still be there if it hasn’t been taken down
    The AR section is like a car crash now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most of the time your attitude plays an important role but there are exceptions...you are well groomed and you try every avenue to start a conversation with the girl but she just keeps giving you a shit experience. She might be having a bad day but why it should be compensated on my dollar? If she is not in the mood she should rather go home or take a break. They earn enough money ( more than most of us per day) and an hour of break won't make a big hole in theit pocket. I usually have 9/10 good sessions as I do take care of myself with my appearance and fitness or probably with experience you learn how to choose a provider but a very recent example that really made me feel shit after the punt was Asian-Mix Miyako who works at 42G and Burwood.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Anyone else got suckered into booking J girl Kawaii from 5*? That was a complete and utter con job. She was nothing like what was reported. Instead of GFE from a GND, I ended up getting sex tuition from an middle aged looking lady that wasn't even a MILF (the "like to fuck" part is missing). Not only did she look dumpy and mature, she acted that way too. Directed your every move like a teacher. When receiving bbbj, you mustn't touch any part of her body. She lets you daty but you have to listen to her 10 rules, then when you're doing it, she makes weird micromanaged instructions. After 15 mins on the bed with her I had written off the session.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Anyone else got suckered into booking J girl Kawaii from 5*? That was a complete and utter con job. She was nothing like what was reported. Instead of GFE from a GND, I ended up getting sex tuition from an middle aged looking lady that wasn't even a MILF (the "like to fuck" part is missing). Not only did she look dumpy and mature, she acted that way too. Directed your every move like a teacher. When receiving bbbj, you mustn't touch any part of her body. She lets you daty but you have to listen to her 10 rules, then when you're doing it, she makes weird micromanaged instructions. After 15 mins on the bed with her I had written off the session.
    Don’t know what’s happening there, your description of Hawaii is totally off the mark, unless you were seeing a different person !

Kawaii was a real young girl, younger than most in the market, not an " older than MILF " woman as you described. As per service, it’s also totally out of character for Kawaii, although I can’t comment on what happened in the room…

I’m sure a lot of people can tell you Kawaii was a young girl.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Wow.... J Kawaii was about 20 years old and a complete firecracker!! I have no idea who you saw but it definitely wasn't her!!
    As a matter of fact, I have seen her at least 20 times during her stints at 5* and at 42G
    TE=wilisno;2266149]Don’t know what’s happening there, your description of Hawaii is totally off the mark, unless you were seeing a different person !

Kawaii was a real young girl, younger than most in the market, not an " older than MILF " woman as you described. As per service, it’s also totally out of character for Kawaii, although I can’t comment on what happened in the room…

I’m sure a lot of people can tell you Kawaii was a young girl.[/QUOTE]

Banned
    It appears there was a swap of girls regarding J Kawaii if we are to believe what punters have written. I wouldn't like to be told like a child what I can and can't do during the session as long as it's within reasonable grounds.

There will always be dud punts however punters will always have differing opinions. Some punters might have high expectations while others will be happy for little effort. Don't expect that a top shop will always have top girls providing excellent service. We all know this unless a person wants to deny the truth. Some punters may not want to provide negative reviews in fear they might not receive special treatment from the shop or embarrass the girl. It's a choice whether a punters writes a negative review or not.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It appears there was a swap of girls regarding J Kawaii if we are to believe what punters have written. I wouldn't like to be told like a child what I can and can't do during the session as long as it's within reasonable grounds.

There will always be dud punts however punters will always have differing opinions. Some punters might have high expectations while others will be happy for little effort. Don't expect that a top shop will always have top girls providing excellent service. We all know this unless a person wants to deny the truth. Some punters may not want to provide negative reviews in fear they might not receive special treatment from the shop or embarrass the girl. It's a choice whether a punters writes a negative review or not.
    Choosing whether to post negative reviews or not definitely sways opinion, for the same reason I won't post anything in a review that can be pin pointed back to me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post

No, there was no swap. I have always respected 5* as a shop, they operate with full integrity. Girl swapping is defo not their style. I fully vouch for them.

So it really was J Kawaii I saw that day last year. She even talked about the other shops she'd worked at, making it abundantly clear that she knew the "lay of the land", no pun intended.

Maybe I really do not go well with J girls. I'd have to go back quite a few years to remember the last J girl that I had a genuinely good time with (J Mio of Ginza 310). And I've seen quite a few more since then.

J Kawaii was a strange one. She really takes the whole "J girl service" to a whole new level. It's either her way, or no way. Like, I can't just lie down on the bed, I have to lie down on the spot that she's picked. She also had really bad gastro-type bad breath that day. And she really did "do her thing" which is J girl style service, but it didn't do anything for me. I need to be engaged in a session or I'll just lose interest. She tells me to lay there, not touch her and just "relax and enjoy" the bbbj. It was a subpar bbbj... what am I supposed to do, make some FOAM of my own? It was awkward.

After seeing her, and remembering all the bad punts I've had with other J girls in the past, I've completely given up on them. You bros don't have to worry about competition for booking J girls from me, lol!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its just like a lot of posts... like this one.. >>>>>. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...04364-girlclub
    its in the private section but its really an agency situation.
    Note the name of the girl is never mentioned.... mmmm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have found highly reviewed Chinese WL on this forum have not turned out well for me.
    However, I’m an overweight, bald, unattractive white guy, so I just chalk it up to that haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounded quite a bit like J Haru....
    Full of instructions and awkward!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wok View Post
    I have found highly reviewed Chinese WL on this forum have not turned out well for me.
    However, I’m an overweight, bald, unattractive white guy, so I just chalk it up to that haha
    Some women are simply fatist, ageist, baldist and racist like some blokes are fatist, ageist, hairphobic and racist.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    Some women are simply fatist, ageist, baldist and racist like some blokes are fatist, ageist, hairphobic and racist.
    Lack of prejudice is a virtue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast