Hours of Business : 10 AM - 4 AM

Rates : $280/h

Extras Cost : N/A

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Catbath, CIM, HJ, DFK, Massage, B2B,

Size/shape : Slim, Tall (170 cm), C cup Natural (bit saggy) pointy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese Mixed with Russian

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

English: 7/10

I saw C x R venus often rostered on but never had the chance to try it until that day. The booking was smooth. I did not have to wait that long.

Venus knocked on the door and greeted me.
    The initial look, she is gorgeous. However, Venus has more European features with a hint of Eastern exotic touch to her face, and she is tall. Her English speaking skill is good, but you can still her thick Chinese English accent in her. Regardless, she understood what I was saying, and I understood her, and she can initiate conversation. So, I can sense that we have a good connection and will have a good time together.

Shower
    It is the usual Ginza service. First, Venus gave me a thorough shower. Then a shower BBBJ and gave me a light soapy HJ. It was an excellent start.

Part 1
    We head on to the bed. It was my first time with her, so I think she gave the standard C girl service, which was a catbath. I usually do not enjoy this session as this does not turn me on, and it wastes a good 15 minutes but, her tongue play is quite good. I like how she goes up to my ear and starts to lick it. Catbath is over. Venus asked me to turn around. We did a bit of DFK and she is an excellent French Kisser but not the best. But, for a C girl, she is fantastic. I can taste the passion in her mouth. Then she moves on to giving me BBBJ. Her skills were not that amazing per se. But her lips are soft, and I do not feel any teeth. She rolled her tongue more back so you could shove your cock deeper into her throat. This part I enjoyed as some C girl they cannot do this. The sensation I had was exquisite, so I mouthfucked her so hard until I had the best orgasm ever and yes, I ended up with CIM.

Post Part 1
    In this part, we just talked about life, origin & etc. You know the drill, Post Nut Clarity talk. Venus gave me a massage while I recovered. Her massage was ok, but I do enjoy having a conversation with her.

Part 2
    Venus initiated to start round 2 with 20 minutes left in the session, and she was able to get me hard again in no time. We did cowgirl and missionary. She loved DFK, so she kept doing that while we were having sex. I enjoyed fucking her, she started a little bit dry, but she will get wet and wetter as you keep going. Just keep fucking her hard and deep. Her pussy was not loose, not too tight, and she did not do FOAM. So, it is more of a GFE type. I was getting tired so she gave me an HJ while lying next to me and DFK me again. However, the timer was up, so we had to end the session.

Post part 2
    We headed to shower. While she gave me a thorough clean, we chatted for a bit more. We talked about some of the girls in Ginza, and C Rui is her best friend. Rui taught her all the necessary skills to be a Ginza girl. Each to their own, but I love the session I had with C Rui. No wonder I can feel the same vibe with Venus. If you guys are looking for a double, she can do it with C Rui, and I am sure they will have great chemistry while doing double. Dried up, we put our clothes on. I gave out a good hug and went on our way.

My experience was so memorable that I had to see her again 3 days later.
    She said she plans to move back to China for good, either this year or next year before Chinese New Year. So if you guys are looking for a Ginza Gem, definitely come and see her.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Venus used to be one of my go to mix blood girls. Nothing but great time when I'm with her. Thanks for the review and treat her well gents.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review! Ginza site is showing 280/h now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oops. Typo. I paid $280/h I was so sleepy when writing the review. Hahahah
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol. Is Rui still working at ginza?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was rimming part of catbath?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I spent 1 hour with Venus last night for the first time, i will definitely see her again all the reviews were correct very good looking great service no complaints whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Was rimming part of catbath?
    Hey mate, no. Catbath is when a girl lick your back part, legs and arms. Like have you seen a cat licking them self. It is just like that. Some brothers find this sexy while others find this off putting and wasting their time. If you are curious you should at least try it once and see if you liked it or not.

Rimming is more like licking around your asshole area. In that area where the skin is very sensitive the licking sensation can turn people on. If the girls is good at RIMMING, she will proceed to DD which mean giving you anal play with her tounge. So her tounge will start pushing in into your asshole. Some people find this arousing because your asshole area have so many sensitive nerves and when it is stimulated it gives that good sensation. (Imagine if you are holding a big shit and finally let it out, it is like that sensation but better I presume)
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY