Thread: MEME about AUS 99 and Things that reminds me of this community hahahaha

MEME about AUS 99 and Things that reminds me of this community hahahaha

35sny4.jpg

Idk why but I feel that when we are discussing which ML/WL provide the best service we are civilised and straight forward. Im glad that our common goal put away our differences. HAHHAHAHA

interspecies-reviewers-review-header-e1584068730271.jpg

I watched this Anime called Interspecies Reviewer (borderline Hentai) about bunch of guys visiting various brothels and giving a review about their time with them. I really enjoyed this anime, it has a good storyline and pretty much does the same thing like we do in this forum. They way they described their session reminds me of the AR thread in this forum.

I would recommend you guys to watch it on your freetime hahaha.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post
    35sny4.jpg

Idk why but I feel that when we are discussing which ML/WL provide the best service we are civilised and straight forward. Im glad that our common goal put away our differences. HAHHAHAHA

I watched this Anime called Interspecies Reviewer (borderline Hentai) about bunch of guys visiting various brothels and giving a review about their time with them. I really enjoyed this anime, it has a good storyline and pretty much does the same thing like we do in this forum. They way they described their session reminds me of the AR thread in this forum.

Is this anime on Crunchyroll?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

I think so, but I think Crunchyroll's version is censored.
    https://gogoanime.cm/ishuzoku-review...ored-episode-1 <---- for the uncensored version.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    35sny4.jpg

Haha how good is that anime

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think so, but I think Crunchyroll's version is censored.
    https://gogoanime.cm/ishuzoku-review...ored-episode-1 <---- for the uncensored version.
    Very creative and hilarious