Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gullible man falls in love with a WL and steals $800K for her to gamble away

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gullible man falls in love with a WL and steals $800K for her to gamble away

Wow that's a lot of coin, what was he thinking?! Wonder what the SW looks like.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rostitute.html

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Love is blind. She could very well be just ordinary even if he stole all that money for her.

Banned

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The title says it all - 'Gullible and stupid' man. He mess with fire and got severly burnt.

The dude could have posted his situation on forums such as this and would have receive great advice.
    I still cannot believe he sucked up the story where the WL claims she owe a debt.
    What made him stupid was to steal from his employer.

I have not come across a WL/ML who would turn down a tip no matter what the amount. Get real, they are bonking for the $$$

Let this be an example of wanting to get involved with a WL/ML.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minathy8724 View Post
    The title says it all - 'Gullible and stupid' man………

The dude could have posted his situation on forums such as this and would have receive great advice. ….

Yep your opening sentence is very clear…

sure come here to these forums for a quick STI and mental health check

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What happens to wl she get charged or go back home? Maybe she still wl in sydney now

Banned

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    What happens to wl she get charged or go back home? Maybe she still wl in sydney now
    Great question konfuzion.

Regardless of the compulsive habit or addiction whether it’s alcohol, drug, gambling, punting, fapping, lying, sex, eating, smoking etc they can be quite difficult to break but not impossible.
    As to what will happen to this Korean WL unless she gets help she will most likely continue with her gambling addiction.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    It's a Victorian story, so its in the wrong section.

But I wondered if she could be charged with "benefitting from the proceeds of crime" or simply fraud. $800K is a lot to pay for a "sponsorship".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think some are more susceptible than others to doing silly things for “love”, even for both genders. I have a staunch “ML only” friend who is now reluctantly considering her expanding her services to include FS, because she’s in love with a guy she met on the job and thinks that if she pockets enough cash in a short period, the financial security she can offer will be enough to lure him away from his wife.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    It's a Victorian story, so its in the wrong section.

But I wondered if she could be charged with "benefitting from the proceeds of crime" or simply fraud. $800K is a lot to pay for a "sponsorship".
    You make a good point aussiegaigin

Based on the following the WL would have to plead ignorance and that she did not know the money was stolen, otherwise she’s going to be fucked (no pun intended)

https://www.pascoecriminallaw.com.au...operty-offence

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I don't know who is the biggest idiot and loser.
    The pathetic punter with the low self esteem and pussy addiction or the pathetic hooker with the low self esteem and pokie addiction.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I didn't see in the article that she gambled it away. Did I miss that bit?
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I didn't see in the article that she gambled it away. Did I miss that bit?
    Yeah you must have - The first link provided by Fud says the WL was setup by a former house mate that had left the country and asked her sugar daddy for money to pay off her debt. When he came up with money she gambled it away (or most likely converted to crypto and moved the funds offshore)
    The second link provided by Mr Flintstone says the guy was an Indian punter that was going through marriage breakup and became infatuated and fell in love with a the Korean WL.

This would make for a good episode and storyline in Home and Away.

Banned
    Another article says that his mum has agreed to pay back $500k from her savings to the company where her son stole the money from.

Hope she was a good root for $800k

Ewww poor Korean girl had to suck curry pajeet d

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Soz, it should have gone to the Melb section

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Come on, we've all been there, meet a girl in a shop, fall in love, embezzled a little to support her habit, gone to jail, classic tale of love and stupidity. It's like one of those Hugh Grant romantic comedies.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    Soz, it should have gone to the Melb section
    Nobody reads the Melb section, so it was a good read for us in Sydney. So many more relationship counsellors here LOL.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Some thought probing questions raised by Mr Rooter and Mr Flintstone…..

I’ve unpacked this interesting story and provided my conclusion.

50yr old Indian guy living out a loveless, and sexless marriage for at least 20-30 years of his adult life . During this period of time the guy has probably spent in excess $2m on his wife eg wedding, diamond ring, a house, holidays, cars, perfumes, medicals, life insurance, jewellery, dresses, cosmetics, trips, home renovations, dining out, expensive presents, flowers cosmetic surgery, weight loss programs etc etc etc. and the guy is lucky to get one starfish root per year (with the lights off).

His marriage is breaking down and he turns to punting were he meets a Korean WL that gives him the attention and fulfills all his sexual desires. He falls for the WL, and he confesses his love for her and his plans to divorce his wife. The WL tells him a sob story about having a family debt that she needs to pay off before she can commit to him. The knight in shining armour offers to pay off her debt. He steals $800k from his employer, gives it to the WL who uses it to fund her gambling addiction. The Indian punter gets caught and ends up in jail.

Who’s the biggest idiot and loser ? The Indian punter!

Was the root worth $800k?
    Absolutely! especially if you compare it to the $2m he has spent on his wife and he’s getting the occasional starfish sex (with the lights off).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast