Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gullible man falls in love with a WL and steals $800K for her to gamble away

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Some thought probing questions raised by Mr Rooter and Mr Flintstone…..

I’ve unpacked this interesting story and provided my conclusion.

50yr old Indian guy living out a loveless, and sexless marriage for at least 20-30 years of his adult life . During this period of time the guy has probably spent in excess $2m on his wife eg wedding, diamond ring, a house, holidays, cars, perfumes, medicals, life insurance, jewellery, dresses, cosmetics, trips, home renovations, dining out, expensive presents, flowers cosmetic surgery, weight loss programs etc etc etc. and the guy is lucky to get one starfish root per year (with the lights off).

His marriage is breaking down and he turns to punting were he meets a Korean WL that gives him the attention and fulfills all his sexual desires. He falls for the WL, and he confesses his love for her and his plans to divorce his wife. The WL tells him a sob story about having a family debt that she needs to pay off before she can commit to him. The knight in shining armour offers to pay off her debt. He steals $800k from his employer, gives it to the WL who uses it to fund her gambling addiction. The Indian punter gets caught and ends up in jail.

Who’s the biggest idiot and loser ? The Indian punter!

Was the root worth $800k?
    Absolutely! especially if you compare it to the $2m he has spent on his wife and he’s getting the occasional starfish sex (with the lights off).
    Thank you Dr Phil...................

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Things people do for love. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Thank you Dr Phil...................
    and thanks for your insightful and thought provoking feedback on the matter. Have a lovely day! 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    and thanks for your insightful and thought provoking feedback on the matter. Have a lovely day! ��������
    Ah Raybore I am flattered you troll this forum looking for my posts to slag them, you really should get a life you boring pathetic old man. Have a lovely day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You have to remember. Most WLs are in the game for a reason. Quick cash. As much and as fast as they can get.

They are there to take your money. Does that make them bad people? Hell no. But if you are stupid enough to be manipulated into handing over significant amounts of cash and gifts. Then it's your own fault.

You are probably one of 10+ guys she's got wrapped around her little finger.

Treat everyone with respect fellas. But don't let anyone make a fool of you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Technically the punter didn’t spend $800k on the Korean WL, it was the company he worked for that paid for the root.

If that makes any difference to the saga……

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Some thought probing questions raised by Mr Rooter and Mr Flintstone…..

I’ve unpacked this interesting story and provided my conclusion.

50yr old Indian guy living out a loveless, and sexless marriage for at least 20-30 years of his adult life . During this period of time the guy has probably spent in excess $2m on his wife eg wedding, diamond ring, a house, holidays, cars, perfumes, medicals, life insurance, jewellery, dresses, cosmetics, trips, home renovations, dining out, expensive presents, flowers cosmetic surgery, weight loss programs etc etc etc. and the guy is lucky to get one starfish root per year (with the lights off).

His marriage is breaking down and he turns to punting were he meets a Korean WL that gives him the attention and fulfills all his sexual desires. He falls for the WL, and he confesses his love for her and his plans to divorce his wife. The WL tells him a sob story about having a family debt that she needs to pay off before she can commit to him. The knight in shining armour offers to pay off her debt. He steals $800k from his employer, gives it to the WL who uses it to fund her gambling addiction. The Indian punter gets caught and ends up in jail.

Who’s the biggest idiot and loser ? The Indian punter!

Was the root worth $800k?
    Absolutely! especially if you compare it to the $2m he has spent on his wife and he’s getting the occasional starfish sex (with the lights off).
    That's a lot of money to steal lol. He should of just used the age old tradition of messaging her, "show me your vagene". Works everytime, they'll fall head over heels in love lol.

Banned
    Technically the punter didn’t spend $800k on the Korean WL, it was the company he worked for that paid for the root.

If that makes any difference to the saga……
    He is just a low life thief, end of story...........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Talking about falling in love with WL and loosing your shit, I knew this guy from my school who fell in love with WL and he lost all his savings, they both started living together after a while they opened joint account, after 6 months she withdrew everything from their joint account and ran away, he could not find her and lost all his money. Forget WL's doing it you, I know lot of partners and wife's do this as well, you know what they say hoes ain't loyal.

Ah Raybore I am flattered you troll this forum looking for my posts to slag them, you really should get a life you boring pathetic old man. Have a lovely day
    bags a guy for what seemed to be a reasonable post, then plays victim card when someone bags him, who is the pathetic old man?

Banned
    bags a guy for what seemed to be a reasonable post, then plays victim card when someone bags him, who is the pathetic old man?
    You reckon that was a reasonable post, go away you stupid old man ,you are totally irrelevant, you can make yourself useful and come and mow my lawns......

You reckon that was a reasonable post, go away you stupid old man ,you are totally irrelevant, you can make yourself useful and come and mow my lawns......
    Hahaha, wouldn't be the first time I cut your grass!! 🤣🤣🤣 Have an awesome day!!!

Banned
    Hahaha, wouldn't be the first time I cut your grass!! ������ Have an awesome day!!!
    I don't even know what that means Joe Hollywood......HaHaHa

I don't even know what that means Joe Hollywood......HaHaHa
    Yes you do, as for Joe Hollywood reference that you keep harping on about, water off a ducks back, you have no idea and unlike you I don't care what people on here think of me....I know what's true.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I don't know who is the biggest idiot and loser.
    The pathetic punter with the low self esteem and pussy addiction or the pathetic hooker with the low self esteem and pokie addiction.
    Well the biggest idiot is the guy being gullible and stupid to believe a WL. Many guys who have fallen for these girls have found out the hard way. They had been used. Some will learn from their mistakes while others continue to make the same mistakes.

Banned
    Yes you do, as for Joe Hollywood reference that you keep harping on about, water off a ducks back, you have no idea and unlike you I don't care what people on here think of me....I know what's true.
    I don't really give a shit, I am happy in my life , just let this shit go and good luck to you, and Joe Hollywood was a reference in a Seinfeld episode referring to George using trendy phrases....good day to you, we all have dark shit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Talking about falling in love with WL and loosing your shit, I knew this guy from my school who fell in love with WL and he lost all his savings, they both started living together after a while they opened joint account, after 6 months she withdrew everything from their joint account and ran away, he could not find her and lost all his money. Forget WL's doing it you, I know lot of partners and wife's do this as well, you know what they say hoes ain't loyal.
    Even friends...

I don't really give a shit, I am happy in my life , just let this shit go and good luck to you, and Joe Hollywood was a reference in a Seinfeld episode referring to George using trendy phrases....good day to you, we all have dark shit
    Why do you take offence to so many people on here? My inbox is filled with comments about how much of a dick you are on here. Do you think you are superior in one way or another?

Banned
    Why do you take offence to so many people on here? My inbox is filled with comments about how much of a dick you are on here. Do you think you are superior in one way or another?
    Raybore this is just a sleazy sex forum, I think you take it too seriously reading some of your vile rants at people who don't fit your way of thinking and you say this is just "calling them out",and posting my name to make an attempt at getting a laugh, surprising you have not been banned which sounds a bit fishy in itself, and no I don't think I am superior believe me, personally I think you are an ignorant goose (I was gonna say cunt but children might be reading this), but that is just my opinion, nothing more to be said, just move on...Have a nice productive day.....Cheers oh great one

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Awe......grumpy old men.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast