Had my couple weeks of Korean fix so decided to go Thai...

When: this week

Venue: Diva Body Tone

Wanted to try this place as there has been some good reviews...

It has a really great set up which seems more like a 5 Star FS place than a body 2 body... Dim lighting with large rooms that hav big showers, bed and massage tables all in one..

It has the same feel of Juliet's and Romeo... Classy and similar service model.

Rang up and was told Lydia was avail.. Saw her photos and they look amazing..

Now the shop said she is Malaysian but she is def Thai with Chinese mixed in.. (Striking big Chinese girls eyes..)

Photo: Looks like her but she more darker than the photos... (typical Thai complexion)

Age- Def. mid twenties and looks mid twenties and pretty face and those eyes.

Body- Banging with lovely curves and awesome set of Cs but would still be considered slim. (Not bone skinny)

Booked 45mins for $110 which includes Massage, Body slide and happy ending..

Service - Lydia is a gorgeous young friendly girl. She does have a set routine and probably wont suit some bros that want a more "go with the flow" experience as she doesnt do many extras and FS is def not on offer. She pretty much sticks to her routine.

Again with her looks alone, she will be popular and still takes u there at the end with that all over body 2 body slide and sensual touch.

I can see why other bros have said they wished she did do more extras as she presses all the right buttons...

I could imagine younger guys who are starting out in their punting careers could get addicted to her before moving on searching for extras..

I would def. see her again and am very interested to explore this place a bit more..

The location (Surry Hills) is convenient, price is about right, venue and importantly the girls seems to be on point... Saw a Chinese girl when coming in and she looked really young and cute,..

Any bros have recommendations and I know Bro Les has a review summary on this place.. (I will need to check it out in more detail)

Cheers